The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/CalendrierFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[Water for Elephants] Revue de presse

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Dim 25 Avr - 12:04

Sara Gruen, Water For Elephants' Author, Talks About Rob

Were you poking yourself when “Water for Elephants” was contracted to become a movie, and when some little actors by the names of Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon agreed to be in it?

I have to stop and pause and knock on wood right now. The closer it comes to being real, the more superstitious I get. It’s Hollywood. It can all go poof, still. Things are looking as good as they can.

Are you involved with the project at all?

They’re letting us have the whole family in it as a cameo. I think we’re all going to be on in the midway or something. My kids are really excited about that, and I am, too, because that sounds like so much fun. I asked (the producers), and they said sure. So we’ll be in the background in a restaurant or on the midway and be a fast thing (on screen), but we’ll know where it is and the kids will be excited.

What do the three kids think now about mom’s career? Did the cinema thing raise your stature in their eyes?

No. I think the Robert Pattinson thing raised the stature of my oldest child in the school because all the girls are crazy about him. My 9-year-old asks me every time I get back from a book signing if I wrote a new book. He thinks I write a book a day. He has no concept of what I do.

source blog syracuse.com via RPlife

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Dim 25 Avr - 12:13

Sara Gruen, l'auteur de Water For Elephants' parle de Rob

Vous y croyez quand votre livre “Water for Elephants” devient un film , et que des petits acteurs comme Robert Pattinson et Reese Witherspoon acceptent de jouer dedans?

Je dois m'arrêtes pour toucher du bois . Plus on s'en approche plus ça deveint concret , plus je deviens superstitieuse . C'est Hollywood. Ca peut encore ne pas se faire . Mais les choses se présentent très bien

Faites vous partie du projet?

Ils nous laissent moi et ma famille faire une apparition . Je pense que ce sera au mileiu du film . Mes enfants ont hâte , et moi aussi , car on dirait qu'on va bien s'amuser. J'ai demané aux producteurs et ils sont sûr de ça . Donc nous serons en arrière plan dans un restaurant ou au milieu et ce sera rapide (à l'écran), mais nous saurons où ça sera et les enfants sont excités.

Que pensent vos 3 enfants de votre carrière ? Votre position au cinéma les a t'ils fait changer de vision à votre égard?

Non. Je pense que le fait qu'il y a it Robert Pattinson a changé un truc chez mon aînée car toutes les filles de son école en sont folles . Mon fils de 9 ans me demandent à chaque fois que je reviens d'une séance de décicace si j'ai écrit un nouveau livre .Il pense que j'écris un livre par jour. Il n'a pas conscience de ce que je fais.

source blog syracuse.com via RPlife

Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Dim 25 Avr - 15:42

Merci ptiteaurel pour l'article et la traduction. Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Mer 28 Avr - 16:57

Author Sara Gruen's research introduces readers to elephants, apes and more

Sara Gruen entertains the crowd with tales Tuesday night at the Rosamond Gifford Lecture Series in Syracuse.
As Sara Gruen took questions from the charmed crowd Tuesday night in Crouse-Hinds Concert Theater, one gentleman heaped praise on the novelist. Her characters and plot line were so embracing, he said, once he started he couldn’t stop reading.

The native of Canada and resident of North Carolina smiled. He made her recall her favorite e-mail.

“The subject line said, ‘You made me burn my stew,’” she said.

Laughter rippled up the crowded rows.

Part lecture, part reading, part Q-and-A, Gruen’s Rosamond Gifford Lecture Series talk was totally revealing.

She shed light on her research methods, which she termed “surgical precision research.”

“If I don’t need to know it, I don’t learn it,” Gruen said.

The writer apparently needed to know everything she could find out about the circus world before she launched into “Water for Elephants,” her latest novel.

Her quest took her to the Ringling Museum in Sarasota, Fla., which is actually a Fine Arts Museum, Gruen said. Her words vividly painted the picture of what she saw when she found the “dusty, musty circus exhibit in John Ringling’s garage out back.”

“But it was absolutely full of treasures,” Gruen said. “I was crawling into the wagons and looking into the trunks. Finally they said, ‘What are you doing?’ I told them I was writing a book. They couldn’t have been nicer.”

In fact, they sold her duplicate copies of their vintage and rare circus books.

Her research was hands on, too, as Gruen “snuck under bigtops and introduced herself to elephant handers, asking to meet the elephants.”

In one sixth-tier circus, she said, “he gave me a bucket of peanuts, let me in and closed the gate behind me. I didn’t know how to feed an elephant.”

The elephant, Nosey, took over, scooping up the peanuts.

“She was a lovebug,” Gruen said. “I was the recipient of an elephant kiss. Which she did with her trunk. It was like a mushy sock puppet. I went home and swore I’d never wash my face again.”

Nosey became Rosie in the novel.

Gruen read a passage, her own stark, circus world poetry rolling from her lips. A handler told the buyer the elephant was dumb.

Taking her eyes off her written words, Gruen had to explain.

“Rosie is anything but stupid. She’s simply misunderstood,” the author said.

How did she come up with such realistic characters, one fan asked.

“They often surprise me,” Gruen said. “They do take over. They take on a life of their own. ... When that happens, that’s the magic of writing fiction. The rest of it is sweating blood.”

The research for her next novel, “Ape House,” has taken her repeatedly to the Great Ape Trust in Des Moines, Iowa, where she’s established a lasting relationship with a family of language-competent bonobos.

The novel is scheduled for a Sept. 7 release.

“The bonobos end up in a reality TV show situation,” she revealed, just enough to leave everybody wanting much more.

source syracuse.com via waterforelephantsfilm.com

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Mer 28 Avr - 17:30

Dans cette article , elle explique comment elle a fait ses recherches pour écrire son livre : elle est allée dans un musée du cirque où elle a rencontré des gens formidables qui l'ont aidé et lui ont donné accès à de vieux livres rares. Ensuite elle a pu visiter un cirque et le dresseur l'a enfermé dans une cage avec une éléphants et un seau de cacahuètes et un peu comme Rob , elle a vécu un moment formidable fait de baisers d'éléphants. L'éléphant s'appelait Nosey et dans le livre il est devenu Rosie.
Elle dit que Rosie n'est pas stupide mais juste incomprise

Ensuite elle parle de son prochain roman "Ape House"

Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 29 Avr - 6:11

Moi en tous cas, j'ai adoré ce livre et je pense que Rob tient là un rôle en or........ peut être avec la statuette au bout!!!!!! flower

Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 7 Mai - 11:52

Robert sera entouré d'acteurs Oscarisés dans ce film:
Robert Pattinson: Water For Elephants’ Oscar Pedigree

Robert Pattinson will be surrounded by Oscar winners and nominees both in front and behind the cameras in his upcoming project Water for Elephants, directed by Francis Lawrence (whose last feature was Will Smith’s I Am Legend) and based on Sara Gruen’s novel.

Pattinson’s co-stars Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz are both Oscar winners. Witherspoon won a Best Actress Oscar for James Mangold’s Walk the Line (2005), while Waltz was this year’s Best Supporting Actor Oscar winner for Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds.

Hal Holbrook, who’ll be playing the aged version of Pattinson’s character — a young traveling-circus veterinary during the Depression years — received a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination for Sean Penn’s Into the Wild two years ago.
Source:Robsessed

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 7 Mai - 12:59

Et oui entre le réalisateur et les 3 acteurs tous oscarisés , il y a du beau monde.

Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 7 Mai - 16:16

Quand je vous le dis qu'il pourrait avoir la statuette avec ce rôle, s'il se donne à fond, c'est un rôle en or!!!

Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Mar 18 Mai - 18:03

Rob Talks 'Water For Elephants' with USA Today

Water for Elephants: "It's set int the Depression era, when circuses traveled by train and this guy runs away and jumps on a train to be a hobo and by accident, he doesnt realize it's a circus train. He becomes part of this world because he has no life to go back to and ends up falling in love with the ringmaster's wife, played by Reese Witherspoon. The ringmaster just happens to be kind of a schizophrenic as well. He's a most charismatic and terrifying person. He's Christoph Waltz from Inglourious Basterds. I did a read through yesterday with him. He was sitting right next to me. It was a little terrifying."

source usatoday via RPlife

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Mar 18 Mai - 18:07

Rob parle de 'Water For Elephants' avec USA Today

Water for Elephants: "Ca se passe pendant la Dépression , quand les cirques voyageaient par train et ce gars se sauve et grimpe à bord d'un train pour voir le monde et par hasard, il ne se rend pas compte que c'est un cirque itinérant . Il va faire partie de ce monde car il n'a plus de vie et finit pas tomber maoureux de la femme d'August, inbcarnée par Reese Witherspoon. Le chef du cirque se révèle être un schizophrène.Il est à la fois charismatique et térrifiant . C'est Christoph Waltz de Inglourious Basterds. J'ai fait une répétition hier avec lui . Il était assis juste à côté de moi . Ce fut un peu terrifiant."

source usatoday via RPlife

Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 11 Juin - 20:28

EXCLUSIVE! R-Patz’s Role In ‘Water For Elephants’ May Just Score Him An Oscar Nod!

The cast and crew of Rob’s new drama — including Academy winner Christoph Waltz — think that he’s so good in his new film that he might be up for his own Oscar this year!
We knew our boy had it in him! Robert Pattinson is definitely proving to the cast and crew of his new drama, Water For Elephants, that he isn’t just his Twilight character, brooding vampire Edward Cullen. In fact, he’s SO good as a Depression-era veterinarian that he may even receive his first Oscar nomination!

When Rob’s Elephants co-star, Christoph Waltz, was asked by fans where he kept his Oscar (he won the Supporting Actor trophy this year for Inglorious Basterds) on the Filmore, Calif. set this week, he responded, “It’s in my house, but the way things are looking, I might have to hand it off to Rob next year!”

And Christoph, 53, isn’t the only person on Elephants impressed by Rob’s acting chops. “This movie is going to be amazing, and you’re going to see Rob in a completely different way, a good way,” a crew inside gushed to HollywoodLife.com exclusively, adding, “It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he were to receive an Oscar nod for this role!”

The role in question? Rob plays Jacob Jankowski, a young, Depression-era veterinarian who joins the circus and falls in love with both Marlena, a circus performer (played by Reese Witherspoon) and Rosie, an elephant.

We can’t wait to see this movie! Let the Oscar buzz begin NOW!

source : hollywoodlife.com via robpattznews

Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 11 Juin - 20:36

Patty ne cesse de le dire, depuis qu'elle a lu le livre, c'est un rôle à "Oscar" pour Rob et je n'en doute pas il l'aura il est trop fort cheers
Sabine
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 11 Juin - 20:55

Bon j'ai tenté une traduction :

Exclusif! Le rôle de R-patz dans "Water For Elephants" peut lui faire remporter un oscar :

Le Casting et l'équipe du nouveau drame de rob - y compris le gagnant de l'académie Cristoph Waltz - pensent qu'il est si bon dans son nouveau film qu'il pourrait être en lice pour son propre oscar cette année!

Nous savons que notre garçon a ca en lui! Robert pattinson a définitivement prouvé au casting et à l'équipe de son nouveau drame, Water for Elephants, qu'il n'est pas juste son personnage dans Twilight, le sombre vampire Edward Cullen. En fait, il est si bon comme vétérinaire durant la période de dépression qu'il peut même recevoir sa première nomination aux Oscars!

Quand la co-star de robert, Christoph Waltz, s'est vu demandé par des fans où il gardait son oscar (il a gagné le trophée du second acteur cette année pour Inglorious Basterds) sur le plateau à Filmore - Californie, cette semaine, il a répondu, "C'est dans ma maison, mais vue la manière dont vont les choses, je pourrais avoir à le remettre à Rob l'année prochaine".

Et Christopher, 53 ans, n'est pas la seule personne sur le plateau à être impressionnée par le jeu d'acteur de Rob. "Ce film va être génial, et vous verrez rob d'une manière complètement différente, d'une bonne façon", s'exstasie exclusivement un membre de l'équipe à HollywoodLife.com, il ajoute, "Ce ne serait pas du tout une surprise pour moi si il recevait un oscar pour ce rôle!"

Le rôle en question ? Rob joue Jacob Jankowski, un jeune vétérinaire durant la Dépression qui rejoint un cirque et tombe amoureux de Marlène, une artiste du cirque (jouée par Reese Witherspoon) et Rosie, un éléphant.

Nous ne pouvons pas attendre pour voir ce film! Laissons commencer le buzz sur les Oscars maintenant!

source : hollywoodlife.com via robpattznews

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 11 Juin - 21:15

Sabine mais n'oublions pas la source c'est hollywood life ( le site qui a sorti la rumeur de Rob bourré aux MTV awards)

Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 17 Juin - 11:24

Water For Elephants et Bel Ami dans la liste Shockya des 10 films les plus attendus de 2010

2.Water For Ele­phants

What’s this, another Robert Pat­tin­son film? Of course, he is the hottest thing in Hol­ly­wood right now. He plays a vet­eri­nar­ian who joins a trav­el­ing cir­cus in the Great Depres­sion. Oscar win­ners Reese With­er­spoon and Christoph Waltz star in this heart felt film about a torn love between his char­ac­ter and the mar­ried Mar­lena (Reese With­er­spoon) and his new way of train­ing a stub­born ele­phant that should get the approval of PETA.

8. Bel Ami
The Story of the rise to power of Georges Duroy in Paris by manip­u­lat­ing the city’s most influ­en­tial and wealthy women. This film stars Twilight’s Robert Pat­tin­son and many are anx­iously wait­ing to see if Robert can hold his own against Hol­ly­wood sirens like Uma Thur­man and Kris­ten Scott Thomas.

READ MORE:
Shockya

Source:Thinkingofrob

Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 17 Juin - 13:04

Traduction:

Nº2-Water For Elephants:
Qu'est ce que c'est?Un autre film de Robert pattinson?Bien évidemment,c'est l'homme le plus desirable d'Hollywood en ce moment.Il interprète un vétérinaire qui s'unit à un cirque ambulant durant la Grande Dépression.

Nº8 Bel Ami:
L'histoire de l'ascension au pouvoir de Georges Duroy à Paris à base de manipulation de la ville la plus influente et des femmes riches.Ce film est protagonisé par robert Pattinson de Twilight et beaucoup attendent anxieusement de voir si Robert peut se défendre face à deux sirènes d'Hollywood,Uma Thurman et Kristin Scott Thomas.

Uploadeuse

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 17 Juin - 14:51

Merci les filles
Bien sur qu'il sera se défendre faces aux 2 actrices ! Et qui nous dit pas que se sont elles qui vont avoir du mal face à lui
Car si je vais voir le film c'est pour lui surtout
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 17 Juin - 19:20

Nicolisandra

Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 1 Juil - 9:40

Scan du magazine 7 jours (Québec) :

Photobucket

crédit scan : twilightsagacanada.blogspot.com via twifans.com

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 1 Juil - 10:29

Merci Sabine

Uploadeuse

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Jeu 1 Juil - 11:13

Merci Sabine
Sabine
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 16 Juil - 19:18

Sonya praises 'down-to-earth' R-Patz as she wraps up film role

DUBLIN actress Sonya Macari will fea­ture along­side Twi­light heart­throb Robert Pat­tin­son in her new movie.
The actress has just fin­ished shoot­ing Hol­ly­wood block­buster Water For Ele­phants along­side the British star.
Irish-Italian beauty Sonya, who is a sis­ter of Celebrity Salon’s Vir­ginia Macari, will play the part of Rube in the Fran­cis Lawrence-directed thriller, which tells the story of Robert’s char­ac­ter, Jacob Jankowski’s strug­gle to sur­vive life as part of a cir­cus after he is sud­denly left orphaned.

“He seems really nice and down to earth,” she told the Her­ald. “I only saw him on set a cou­ple of times but he appeared to have plenty of time for every­one and wasn’t affected by any of the fuss.”

source : herald.ie via thinking of rob

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 16 Juil - 19:20

L'actice Sonya Macari quiç incarne Rube dans le film de Fran­cis Lawrencedit de Rob qu' " il est une personne très sympatique et terre à terre. Je ne l'ai vu que quelques fois sur le plateau mais il semblait prendre le temps de parler à tout le monde et il n'était pas affecté par toute cette célébrité"

source : herald.ie via thinking of rob

Uploadeuse

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   Ven 16 Juil - 23:14

Tout ceux qui l'approchent n'en disent que du bien jadore
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Water for Elephants] Revue de presse   

[Water for Elephants] Revue de presse
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 40Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Suivant