The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/CalendrierFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[Web] Interview pour new-magazine.co.uk - 29.06.2010

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: [Web] Interview pour new-magazine.co.uk - 29.06.2010   Mar 29 Juin - 16:46

Robert Pattinson exclusive: 'Kristen Stewart is a wonderful girl'

Twilight star Robert Pattinson tells new! about his feelings for Kristen Stewart and how he’s coping with the pressures of fame

Robert Pattinson is reclining in a sumptuous suite in the five-star Four Seasons Hotel New York.

His hair is shorter and less wild than usual. His sultry eyes look tired. But despite this, Robert Pattinson seems more relaxed and happy than ever.

With the third Twilight film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, being released, as well as another film, Bel Ami, coming out this year, his career couldn’t be in a better place.

The 24 year old’s personal life is stronger than ever, too. After years of denying a romance between him and his co-star Kristen Stewart, 20, both of them are starting to acknowledge publicly that they’re an item.

When new! asks about her, Robert is careful about how much he gives away, but can’t stop his face lighting up.

Here, the British movie star talks about his relationship, his efforts to stay out the spotlight and what he’s really like…

There’s always speculation about your relationship with Kristen Stewart. What’s going on between you?

Kristen and I have lived a great adventure together with the Twilight films. We are very close and no one can understand what we’ve gone through together the last few years. When we’re together, we understand each other so well that we don’t have to say a lot to explain what we’re thinking. Kristen is a wonderful girl.

You’re in the middle of all the hype around the Twilight films – how are you dealing with it all?

It’s not difficult to be in my position! You’re very well looked after and you don’t have to exert much effort to do anything. An actor in my position is very spoiled and so I have nothing to complain about. This is a pretty good life actually!

Do women constantly throw themselves at you?

No! But I’m not trying to attract a lot of attention either. I also don’t want to disappoint girls who might think I’m very cool and smooth, which I’m not, I’m afraid. I’m still quite shy, although that seems to be something of an attraction for women. [Laughs]

Can you go out and about without mobs chasing you?

Yes. I simply avoid going to very popular places in LA or London and I’ve been so tired the last several months that I can’t even imagine going out to clubs and partying any more. I wind up going to bed at 10pm most nights because I’m exhausted. I spend most of my time living out of hotel rooms, reading scripts and listening to music or playing music with some friends. But recently I had a chance to spend some time in London while filming Bel Ami and I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to walk around very freely without attracting any attention. It was wonderful! I can’t do that over here in the US. People tell me that Paris is the same way and so maybe I’ll spend some time over there, too! Sitting in cafés and reading Le Monde and smoking Gitanes. Actually, I’m trying to stop smoking, so cancel the smoking part! [Laughs]

Your female admirers would love to know how your own personality resembles your character Edward’s…

So would I! [Laughs] I do bear some similarities in the sense that I’m not good at romance. In The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Edward leaves Bella without any explanation because he thinks that’s best for her. We all make those kind of blunders in our romantic lives. It’s happened to me in the past where I broke up with a girl because I just didn’t think it was going to work out between us. And I’ve been dumped without explanation as well. I also think I lack basic finesse when it comes to women. I give up too easily even if I’m very attracted to someone.

Why do you think people are still so obsessed with the Twilight films?

There’s this tremendous anticipation about when Edward and Bella are finally going to be lovers. That’s the great excitement about watching their story evolve and seeing where it leads them. You want the anticipation to be almost unbearable and in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Edward is more open and sure of himself. He’s also more vulnerable now and less severe about everything. That made it much more interesting for me as an actor in this film, where Edward can show more sides of himself and not just look pale and grim.

In your recent film, Remember Me, you play an angry teenager. Were you a rebel at that age?

I don’t think I was that angry as a teenager, although I will confess to being confused and frustrated. I suppose I had my moments of existential rebellion and could be a bit of a pain at times. For the most part, I think it takes time to find one’s identity and define one’s ambitions and goals in life. My experience as a teenager wasn’t that different from most of my friends. I wanted to change the world, make things better, make my mark. Then you grow bored with being disillusioned and alienated and now I’m trying to enjoy things more. It’s less stressful! You don’t have to change the world to be happy.

Are you concerned about your fame getting in the way of being seen as a proper actor?

You look at how people are judged in the public. The majority of the people who get beaten by it are the people who are seen all the time. So the less you’re seen then you’re alright. As long as you keep attempting to make quality films then eventually your name starts with something other than “meaningless celebrity”. It’s a difficult battle to make the work mean more than your celebrity. People like Johnny Depp have done that. He’s not judged at all for his public image, just his work is judged. It’s a lot of discipline and a lot of hiding.

When you look back at this time in your life ten years from now, what will you think about it all?

That it was this wonderfully insane time in my life that was actually a lot less fun than it maybe should have been for me. I think I’m only just beginning to enjoy everything about it!

http://new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews/view/21595/Robert-Pattinson-exclusive-Kristen-Stewart-is-a-wonderful-girl-/

via robertpattinsonuk.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour new-magazine.co.uk - 29.06.2010   Mar 29 Juin - 19:29

traduction en cours......

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour new-magazine.co.uk - 29.06.2010   Mar 29 Juin - 20:05

Robert Pattinson : 'Kristen Stewart est une fille merveilleuse'

Robert Pattinson a parlé à new! de ses sentiments pour Kristen Stewart et comment il gére le succès

Robert Pattinson nous a reçu dans sa somptueuse suite 5 étoiles du Four Seasons Hotel de New York.

Ses cheveux sont plus courts et moins ébourrifés que d'habitude. Ses yeux sensuels sont fatigués . Mais malgré cela , Robert Pattinson semble plus détendu et plus heureux que jamais.

Avec la sortie imminente d' Eclipse et de Bel Ami, sa carrière ne pouvait mieux se porter

La vie personnelle du jeune homme est aussi plus solide. Après des années de déni sur sa relation avec Kristen Stewart, le couple commence à s'afficher en public

Quand new! lui a posé des questions sur elle, Robert fait attention de ne pas trop en dire mais il ne peut s'empecher de rayonner.

Il y a toujours eu des spéculation sur votre relation avec Kristen Stewart. Qu'est ce qu'il y a entre vous ?

Kristen et moi avons vécu la grande aventure avec les films Twilight . Nous sommes très proches et personne ne peut comprendre ce que nous avons vécu ces dernières années . Quand nous sommes ensemble, on se comprend si bien qu'il est inutile de parler pour savoir ce que nous pensons. Kristen est une fille merveilleuse

Vous êtes au milieu de cette folie pour les films Twilight – Comment gérez vous tout ça ?

Ce n'est pas difficile d'être à ma place ! On prend soin de vous et vous n'avez pas trop d'effort à faire. Un acteur dans ma position est très gâté donc je ne peux me plaindre c'est vraiment une belle vie !

Les femmes se jettent constamment sur vous ?

Non! Mais je ne cherche pas à attirer l'attention non plus . Je ne veux pas non plus décevoir les filles qui me trouvent cool ou enjoleur , ce que je ne suis pas , je crains d'être encore timide , bien que ça semble attirer les femmes. [Rires]

Pouvez vous sortir sans que les foules vous tombent dessus ?

Oui. J'évite simplement d'aller dans les endroits à la mode de LA ou Londres et je suis si fatigué ces mois derniers que je n'imagine même pas aller dans des clubs ou faire la fête Je finis dans mon lit vers 22h car je suis épuisé . Je passe ma vie dans des chambres d'hôtels , à lire des scripts ou à écouter de la musique ou à en jouer avec des amis. Mais récemment , j'ai eu la chance de passer du temps à Londres pour Bel Ami et je fus surpris de pouvoir me balader tranquilement sans attirer l'attention. C'était merveilleux ! Je ne peux le faire aux USA . Les gens me disent qu'à Paris ce serait la même chose donc j'irais peut être là bas ! S'asseoir à un café pour lire Le Monde ou fumer des Gitanes. J'essaie d'arrêter de fumer en ce moment donc on laisse la partie fumer ! [Rires]

Votre fans aimeraient savoir que vous avez la même personnalité qu'Edward.....

Moi aussi ! [Rires] Je partage un point commun: je ne suis pas bon avec les histoires d'amour. Dans New Moon, Edward quitte Bella sans explication car il pense que c'est mieux pour elle . Nous faisons ces boulettes dans nos vies amoureuses . Je l'ai fait dans le passé où j'ai rompu avec une fille car je pensais que ça n'irait pas entre nous . Et on m'a largué aussi sans explications. Je pense aussi que je manque de finesse quand il s'agit des femmes . J'abandonne facilement .

Pourquoi selon vous les films Twilight galvanisent tant les foules?

Il y a cette incroyable attente quand Edward et Bella seront enfin amants. C'est excitant de voir leur relation évoluer et de voir où ça les mène . L'attente doit être insupportable. Dans Eclipse, Edward est plus ouvert et plus sûr de lui . Il est aussi plus vulnèrable et moins sévére . Ce fut donc plus intéressant pour moi en tant qu'acteur , car Edward peut montrer d'autre facette que cet ennuyeux et mélancolique vampire.

Dans votre dernier film , Remember Me,vous incarnez un adolescent en colère . Etiez vous rebel à cet âge?

Je ne pense pas , même si j'étais confus et frustré . Je suppose que j'ai eu ces moments de rébellion existentille et j'ai dû être pénible . Je pense qu'avec le temps , on trouve son identité et on détermine nos objectifs dans la vie .Mon expèrience de l'adolescente fut similaire à celle de mes amis . Je voulais changer le monde pour le rendre meilleur et laisser ma trace. Puis vous en avez marre d'être déçu et là j'essaie de plus en profiter . C'est moins stressant ! Vous ne devez pas changer le monde pour être heureux

Avez vous peur que votre célébrité se mette en travers de votre chemin d'acteur?

Vous voyez comment les gens sont jugés en public . La majorité des gens qui sont abattus sont ceux qu'on voit constamment . Donc moins on vous voit , mieux c'est . Tant que vous essayez de faire des films de qualité, votre nom n'est plus associé à “cette célébrité insignifiante ”. C'est un lutte difficile pour qu'on s'intéresse plus à votre travail qu'à votre célébrité . Des gens comme Johnny Depp l'ont fait . On ne le juge pas sur son image publique juste sur son travail. C'est beaucoup de discipline et de discrétion.

Si dans 10 ans , vous jetez un coup d'oeil en arrière , que vous direz vous ?

Que c'était une période merveilleusement folle de ma vie et que je ne me suis pas assez amusé . Je pense que je commence seulement à m'amuser!

http://new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews/view/21595/Robert-Pattinson-exclusive-Kristen-Stewart-is-a-wonderful-girl-/

via robertpattinsonuk.com

Rob'nubilé

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour new-magazine.co.uk - 29.06.2010   Mer 30 Juin - 0:29

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour new-magazine.co.uk - 29.06.2010   

[Web] Interview pour new-magazine.co.uk - 29.06.2010
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1