The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/CalendrierFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[New Moon] La revue de presse

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuteurMessage
vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 14:16

pfiouuuuu Valériane t'es la meilleur
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 14:19

Valeriane a écrit:
et j'ai quasi tout fait sans traducteur [mode-auto-lançage-de-fleurs-détecté]

Rien de tel

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 14:37

vavounette a écrit:

ah non c'est ptiteaurel la pro des traducs. elle met 1 quart d'heure à en faire une là où il me faut une heure pour le faire lol!
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 14:38

Oui mais j'ai des cirsconstances : je suis prof d'anglais . Ca aide

Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 14:41

Valeriane a écrit:
vavounette a écrit:

ah non c'est ptiteaurel la pro des traducs. elle met 1 quart d'heure à en faire une là où il me faut une heure pour le faire lol!

c'est vrai mais tu n'étais pas une pro de la langue au départ donc vous êtes les meilleurs toutes les deux
Edlowin
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 15:51

Merci Valériane flower flower et hourra pour toi, je pensais franchement que tu étais bilingue
et tes commentaires sont effectivement les bienvenus

et hourra et merci à Weitz de quitter la saga (il est peut être conscient qu'il n'a pas raté le film que pour Bella et Edward en vampires )
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 15:56

Merci Valériane pour les traductions et continue aussi tes commentaires ils me font bien rire

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Ven 5 Mar - 15:57

Merci bon quand même faut que je traduise plus sérieusement les passages concernant Rob pour mettre en news du site parce que ça va pas le faire mes bêtises
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Sam 6 Mar - 5:31

EXCLUSIVE: Chris Weitz Returns to The Twilight Saga: New Moon for the Blu-ray/DVD Release

The director talks about the second chapter of Stephanie Meyers' mega popular vampire romance series hitting Blu-ray and DVD March 20th at midnight

There's never been a phenomenon aimed at young women quite like Twilight, and its seeped into every aspect of the current pop consciousness. The first film based on Stephanie Meyer's romantic supernatural novel series was a success, and it created a new era of vampire fetishism the world of entertainment had never quite seen before. When the second film in the franchise The Twilight Saga: New Moon opened, it was deemed a box office blockbuster and one of the biggest surprise hits of the year, grossing $706 million worldwide to become the fourth largest domestic hit of 2009. Now, the film is poised to make a killing on DVD and Blu-ray when it is released at midnight to its throng of impatient fans on March 20th. Taking over the directorial reigns from Twilight's Catherine Hardwicke was Chris Weitz, who continued to push this franchise towards cinematic greatness. Best known for his work as a producer on the American Pie franchise and for helming The Golden Compass, the director managed to create a truly epic chapter in the The Twilight Saga, though his tenure as a director on this series has been limited to just one film. To celebrate the upcoming DVD and Blu-ray release, we caught up with the director to find out more about the experience. Here's what Mr. Weitz had to say about The Twilight Saga: New Moon:

I'm sure you've seen the Jimmy Fallon skits. Which begs the most important question of the day: How bothered is Robert Pattinson?

Chris Weitz: How bothered is he? Here's the thing. I am a pop culture moron. You'll have to tell me what happened.

Pattinson climbed into the tree with Fallon for Late Night's Bothered skit.

Chris Weitz: I haven't seen that. How bothered is Robert? He doesn't seem terribly bothered at all. No. I think he will be able to handle it.

What has the transition been like from New Moon to Eclipse? Is David Slade bringing his own style to the project? Or did you guys discuss how to get the look and feel of what both you and Catherine Hardwicke have created into what he wanted to do? Was there a lot of back and forth between you three directors for continuity?

Chris Weitz: I think the continuity is supplied by the actor and the series of books. I can guarantee that David is bringing a new look and feel to it. Just as New Moon looked different from Twilight, I'm sure Eclipse will look different from New Moon. That is good. I don't want to make anybody follow any type of particular aesthetic. The reason he was brought on was to make every movie different. I think Eclipse is much more action-intensive. For instance, I am pretty terrible at shooting action. He is much better in that regard.

Were you disappointed that you wouldn't be continuing on in this world? Or was once enough?

Chris Weitz: That was always planned. David needed to go into prep while I was cutting my movie. Because these films are staggered in terms of their release. There was no disappointment. I miss the cast. I do. I liked them very much. By the time I was done with New Moon, I was completely exhausted. I don't think I could have done it anyway. If that was ever the plan.

I paid attention to the promotional tour for this film, and it looked exhausting. What did that entail for you exactly?

Chris Weitz: It was very strange. It involved a lot of traveling. For a couple of weeks every day, you would show up in a new country, go do a press conference, and then be displayed to what could only be considered a stadium full of Twilight fans. Who were screaming so loud, your ears would short out like a speaker that has its volume turned too loud. It was unlike anything I have ever encountered in my whole life. There is something really wonderful about that. There's also something wonderful about knowing that isn't going to happen every time I step out in public. As for the kids, it's a bit different. They have to deal with the ramifications of this franchise for the foreseeable future.

Did you almost feel like an interchangeable cog? Or do you feel like you were able to bring something out of the franchise that another director may not have found in the material?

Chris Weitz: Let me see. I don't know if that is for me to say. You would have to ask the actors. What I really care about is working with the actors. Giving them free reign to do what comes naturally to them. I would say that our relationship is very, very close. That is what makes it work. That's what the fans care about. Okay? I've done lots of CGI before. That stuff is very familiar to me. And I was able to work with the people who'd get it right. But what mattered most was working closely with the actors.

This may have been one of the most popular yet most critically derided films of the past year. What do you think the fans see in it that the critics just don't get?

Chris Weitz: The critics are probably people that haven't read the books. Thus, they're not attached to the books in a way that the fans are attached to the books. I'm not incredibly surprised that it took a bit of a critical drubbing. There is an adherent disconnect between the fan base of the books and the critical base of people who review movies for a living. No surprises there, really. There aren't many Twihards amongst the reviews working for newspapers and websites. Also, it's a very female driven franchise. We still live in a state where pop culture is dominated by male desires.

I've heard this many times over from friends who have seen the film: New Moon is a more male friendly film. Did you consciously try to make the film more appealing to those young males in the audience? Or do you think guys are just buying into that so they don't feel ashamed about watching the movie?

Chris Weitz: (Laughs) It might be a more male friendly film. There are more things in there that fanboys tend to get into. Like special effects and fights. Those types of things. If I were male, I would care a lot about Kristen Stewart. Also, this is a great place to meet girls. But guys don't always think that way. They prefer for things to explode. Guns to be fired. We never really set out to make it male friendly. I don't know. Perhaps once something becomes big enough in the popular culture, everyone feels they have to check it out.

The most interesting characters to me are Eric Yorkie and Tyler Crowley, because, as someone standing outside the franchise, you never hear about them. How important do you feel Eric was to this second chapter? And how did you want to utilize him on the screen?

Chris Weitz: Its great to give a young actor a chance at any time. One thing that my brother and I always try to concentrate on is that everyone on screen thinks they are the stars of their own movie. Subsidiary actors, or character actors, are very important to us. In a lot of films, characters only exist as foils for the main actors. To me, it's always a pleasure to not only choose experienced actors or very popular actors. But to also give people their shot at it.

Let's switch gears for a minute. There's all this talk swirling around about American Reunion. Can you tell us anything about this upcoming fourth installment of the American Pie series? And Who you will be bringing back?

Chris Weitz: I know that Universal wants to do it. We want to be involved in it. Because of the affection we hold for the story and the characters. We want to get as many former cast members back as possible. Its funny, but look at someone like John Cho. He had a very small part in all three films. Now he is a big deal. He's in Star Trek and FlashForward. I'm not sure if we'd be able to get him. Since we first cast him in the original film, I thought he was great. And it would be great if we could get him back, too.

It's been ten years, and a lot has happened in terms of comedy since that first "Pie" gag. Do you guys have a plan for that one great set piece that always ties the films together?

Chris Weitz: 3D! (Laughs) 3D sperm jokes. In some ways, like any reunion, it would be about the nostalgia element. For the time that it came out. For how people felt when they first saw it. And now to experience it again with all the pathos and humor that implies.

You say 3D sperm jokes. You need to have that scene be one where the audience is told to put the glasses on at a certain point in the film, just like the characters. And then do the 3D sperm joke.

Chris Weitz: (Laughs). I know what you are talking about. You hear a tone, and then you put your glasses on. That is a very 1950s kind of concept. We were just talking about that today. Who knows? I am sure that everything will have to be in 3D now that Avatar is successful. Everyone will have to bring their glasses.

source : movieweb.com via robert pattinson life
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Sam 6 Mar - 14:39

Résumé de l'ITW de Chris Weitz

On revient sur la sortie de New Moon en DVD et à cette occasion , ils ont interviewé Chris Weitz. On lui demande d'abord s'il a vu le sketch chez Jimmy Fallon et on lui demande si Rob est vraiment ennuyé par tout. Mais il ne sait pas de quoi il s'agit. On lui explique donc et ensuite il dit que Rob gère tout ça bien donc il ne doit pas être ennuyé. On lui pose donc la question sur la continuité des réalisateurs et on lui demande s'ils se sont mis d'accord. Chris explique que la continuité vient des acteurs et des livres. Selon lui chaque réalisateur apporte une nouvelle chose à la saga. Il dit que dans Eclipse , il y a beaucoup d'actions et qu'il aurait été incapable de bien le filmer. Il dit ne pas être déçu de ne pas revenir car il faisait le montage quand David était en pré production. Les acteurs lui manquent mais à la fin de New Moon , il était épuisé. Il indique aussi que la promotion du film fut aussi épuisante car pendant quelques semaines , il était dans un nouveau pays chaque jour. Il parle aussi des fans qui hurmaient mais qui lui ont apporté un incroyable soutien. Pour lui , les acteurs vivent cet aspect différement. On lui demande s'il n'avait pas réalisé le film si le résultat aurait été différent. Il dit que ce n'est pas à lui de dire ça mais aux acteurs avec qui il a adoré travailler. Il leur a laissé de la liberté et ils étaient proches mais pour les images de synthèses , ils connaissaient les gens aptes pour les faire. Concernant les mauvaises critiques, il dit que ce sont sans doute des gens qui n'ont pa lu le livre ( pas comme les fans). Il dit aussi que la plupart des fans sont des femmes alors que cux qui font les critiques sont des hommes et c'est pour celà qu'il y a eu une incompréhension. Il dit aussi qu'il a voulu rendre le film plus " accessible " aux hommes car il y a de l'action , des bastons et aussi de jolies filles. Selon le journaliste les 2 personnes les plus importants à ses yeux sont Eric et Tyler car on ne sait rien d'eux . Weitz explique donc que tout personnage est important dans une histoire qu'il soit primordial ou secondaire. Il évoque ensuite la possibilité de tourner une suite aux films american pie et il espère retrouver le cast originel. Enfin il dit que ce serait marrant de faire ce film en 3D car on verrait du jet de sperme en 3D!

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Sam 6 Mar - 14:40

Il a vraiment rien compris. L'erreur ne vient pas des critiques mais de lui. Qu'il fasse son american pie 3D et qu'il oublie à jamais la saga Twilight

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Sam 6 Mar - 16:51

quel pauvre type

merci ptiteaurel Wink
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Sam 6 Mar - 18:17

Chris Weitz: Of Course, I Thought About Directing Breaking Dawn

Chriz Weitz may not be directing Breaking Dawn, but that doesn't mean he didn't think about it.

"Of course when I was making New Moon and it was doing well, it was natural to think about doing other films in the series. But I haven't been pressured in any extreme way or anything," Weitz tells us, adding, "I think it's time for someone else to step up and do it, just because the third film was done by somebody else."

That's not all Weitz had to say. Read on to find out what he thinks about the Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart romance, splitting Breaking Dawn into two flicks and who he thinks should direct the rest of the series...

What do you think of Breaking Dawn being broken into two parts?

The book is very dense, so it's appropriate that it's broken into two parts. And I think that even though Twilight fans kind of want to have as much as they can at any one given time, I think they would be sad if it ended too abruptly.

What do you think of the idea of the violence and sex from the book being played out on screen?

A lot of it takes place offstage, offscreen, so I'm not sure if the sexuality presents a tremendous problem. The violence and the gore...I don't think those are a particular problem either, because the MPA that sets the rating for it doesn't have a huge problem with the violence for some odd reason.

Who do you think should direct the films?

I love Martin Scorsese, I love Wes Anderson, I love Michael Winterbottom. I'm not sure any of them would feel like this is their next best step, to direct a film in the Twilight series.

Is the obsession over Rob and Kristen's possible romance ever going to end?

They're both so appealing and attractive, and it's very fun to think about them being together. But myself, I've always tried to maintain plausible deniability by knowing as little as humanly possibly as I could about what is happening, and I will continue to do so.

Do you have any advice for them?

The pressure they're under and the amount of scrutiny they're under is nothing that I've ever had to face. If I ever have that many people that interested in what I'm doing, I'll call Rob and Kristen and ask them what I should do.

source : eonline.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Sam 6 Mar - 19:58

TRADUCTION LIBRE

Que pensez vous du fait que Breaking Dawn se fasse en 2 film ?

Le livre est très dense, donc c'est normal .ET je pense aussi que les fans en veulent autant que possible , je pense qu'ils seraient tristes si ça de finissait de manière abrupte.

Que pensez vous de la violence et du sexe présent dans le livre adapté à l'écran?

Tout se passe en coulissess , hors écran donc la séxualité n'est pas un énorma problème . La violence et le gore...je ne pense pas que ce soit un problème non plus car la MPA ( qui décide du PG rating) n'a pas de problème face à la violence

Qui selon vous devrez réaliser les films?

J'adore Martin Scorsese, Wes Anderson, Michael Winterbottom. Je ne suis pas sûr qu'ils pensent que leur prochains films ssoit un film de la saga Twilight.

L'obsession sur l'éventuelle histoire d'amour entre Rob et Kristen finira t elle un jour?

Ils sont tous deux attirants et séduisants , donc c'est marrant de les imaginer ensemble . Mais moi , je ne m'y intéresse pas , c'est du domaine de la vie privée.

Avez vous des conseils à leur donner?
Il doivent faire façe à la célébrité et au fait d'être constamment sous les feux des projecteurs . Si ça m'arrivait , j'appellerais Rob et Kristen pour leur demander conseil.

source : eonline.com

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La revue de presse   Aujourd'hui à 15:09

[New Moon] La revue de presse
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 29 sur 29Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29