The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/CalendrierFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[Eclipse] Revue de presse

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Suivant
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 29 Juil - 12:37

Bryce Dallas Howard replaces Rachelle Lefevre in 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse'

Is this really about scheduling conflicts? In May Lefevre told HitFix she 'had to be available for the third movie'

By Gregory Ellwood

In a major surprise to hardcore "Twilight" fans, the pivotal franchise role of Victoria has been recast.

The part had been portrayed by the relatively unknown Rachelle Lefevre in both "Twilight" and the upcoming "The Twilight Saga: New Moon." Tonight, however, Summit Entertainment announced Bryce Dallas Howard would take over the role in the upcoming third installment, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," which is scheduled to begin shooting at the end of the summer.

The villainous vampire first appeared in "Twilight" as a foil for the Cullens and Edward (Robert Pattinson) in particular. Victoria also appears in "New Moon," but is a central part of the conflict in "Eclipse" where she meets a grotesque end many fans can't wait to see on the big screen.

The studio explained the departure in a press releasing noting Lefevre "will not continue in the role due to scheduling conflicts with another commitment the actor has made." This is intriguing as the only picture Lefevre is publicly attached to is the indie "Barney's Shaft" with Dustin Hoffman and Paul Giamatti. It's hard to imagine any actress turning down the opportunity to finish out a role she appeared in two previous films unless the names Steve Spielberg, Peter Jackson, James Cameron or Clint Eastwood are involved. The news is even more peculiar considering how faithful Lefevre has been to the "Twilight" fanbase appearing at countless events on behalf of the franchise since the first film exploded at theaters last November. Just this past week Lefevre was on hand for some of the publicity events at San Diego Comic-Con. On the other hand, she did not appear on the Hall H panel with Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene and director Chris Weitz as she had the previous year.

HitFix spoke to Lefevre on the set of "New Moon" in Vancouver at the beginning of May and not returning seemed out of the question if she had a conflict. When asked about what she was doing in between the two films, Lefevre said, "I have a couple of things sort of in the mix right now that it looks like I’m going to get to do. One in between this and “Eclipse” but it’s a scheduling thing and so nothing is confirmed yet because you have to be available for the third movie."

As of 10:45 PM PST, Lefevre had not commented on her official twitter at twitter.com/RachelleLefevre. In fact, the normally busy tweeter hasn't commented once over the past three days.

The addition of Howard, however, only increases the stature of the franchise which brought on Michael Sheen and Dakota Fanning for "New Moon." Howard was most recently seen in "Terminator: Salvation," but is known for her roles in "The Lady in the Water" and "The Village."

Replacing actors in franchises is becoming a bit too common these days. Maggie Gyllenhaal stepped in for Katie Holmes in "The Dark Knight" and Don Cheadle did the same for Terrence Howard in the upcoming "Iron Man 2." Both those situations had little to do with "scheduling conflicts" and money or personality issues.

source : Hitfix
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 29 Juil - 13:00

TRADUCTION

Bryce Dallas Howard remplace Rachelle Lefevre dans Eclipse'

S'agit t il vraiment de soucis de planning ? En mai Lefevre avait dit à HitFix qu'elle devait être libre pour le 3ème film '

By Gregory Ellwood

Ce fut une grande surprise de "Twilight" d'apprendre que le rôle de Victoria avait été attribué à une autre actrice. .

Le rôle fut interprété par l'inconnu Rachelle Lefevre dans "Twilight" et "New Moon." ce soir , cependant , Summit Entertainment a annoncé que Bryce Dallas Howard reprendrait le rôle dans Eclipse," le tournage débutera à la fin de l'été” .

La méchante vampire est apparue dans "Twilight" comme l'ennemi des Cullens et d' Edward (Robert Pattinson) en particulier . Victoria apparait aussi dans "New Moon," mais elle est au centre du conflit dans "Eclipse" où elle a un grotesque fin que de nombreux fans attendent de voir avec impatience . Le studio a expliqué le départ de Lefevre à la presse en affirmant qu'elle "ne reprendrait pas son rôle à cause de problème de planning dû à un autre projet ." ceci est intriguant car le seul projet de Lefevre c'est le film indépendant "Barney's Shaft" avec Dustin Hoffman et Paul Giamatti. Est difficile d'imaginer une actrice refusant de terminer son rôle alors qu'elle était présente dans les 2 précédents films à moins que les noms de Steve Spielberg, Peter Jackson, James Cameron ou Clint Eastwood soient invoqués la nouvelle est d'autant surprenante que Lefevre se disait fidèle aux fans de "Twilight" apparaissant à de nombreux événements de la franchise depuis que le film avait eu du succès en novembre dernier . Ces dernières semaines Lefevre était à la San Diego Comic-Con. Mais elle n'était pas là à la salle H pour le panel avec Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene et le réalisateur Chris Weitz alors que l'an dernier elle était là .

HitFix a parlé à Lefevre sur le plateau de New Moon" à Vancouver début mai et ne pas revenir pour le 3ème film n'était pas envisageable . Quand on lui avait demandé ce qu'elle faisait entre les 2 films Lefevre a dit "J'ai deux trois trucs à faire que je dois faire . La 1ère est entre New moon et “Eclipse” mais si c'est un problème de planning rien n'est confirmé car je dois être disponible pour le 3ème film ."

Lefevre n'a fait aucun commentaire sur son twitter officiel sur twitter.com/RachelleLefevre. En fait , la tweeter normalement occupée n'a fait aucun commentaire depuis 3 jours

L'ajout de Howard, cependant élargit juste l'envergure de la franchise qui a amené Michael Sheen et Dakota Fanning pour "New Moon." Howard a été vue dernièrement dans "Terminator: Salvation," mais elle est connue pour ses rôles dans "The Lady in the Water" et "The Village."

Remplacer des acteurs dans une franchise est devenu un peu trop commun de nos jours . Maggie Gyllenhaal a remplacé Katie Holmes dans"The Dark Knight" et Don Cheadle a fait la même chose pour Terrence Howard dans "Iron Man 2." mais ces deux situations n'ont rien à avoir avec des "soucis de planning " ni l'argent ni des problèmes personnel

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 5 Aoû - 17:25

Jodelle Ferland to Play Bree in Twilight Saga: Eclipse?

Variety is reporting that Jodelle Ferland will be joining the cast of Eclipse. She has previously played roles in Silent Hill and Tideland–

Thesp Jodelle Ferland (”Silent Hill”) is the latest addition to the “Twilight” franchise, joining “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” as a vampire who has just been turned.

Ferland was most recently seen in the CBS telepic “Pictures of Hollis Woods.” She can be seen next in the thriller “Case 39″ with Renee Zellweger.

Given her age and looks, I’m going to assume that she’s been cast for the role of Bree, who is described in the casting notes as–

Bree: 14-17, beautiful, 5′1″ – 5′3″, short dark hair, fair skin. Has a high pitched shrill scream. She is one of the newborn army who ravaged Seattle, killing many with her fellows under the guise of a serial killer.

Source eclipsemovie.org

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 5 Aoû - 17:34

Jodelle Ferland sera t elle Bree dans Eclipse?

Variety affirme que Jodelle Ferland rejoindra le cast d' Eclipse. Elle a ey des rôles précedemment dans Silent Hill etTideland–

Jodelle Ferland (”Silent Hill”) rejoindra le cast d'Eclipse pour incarner un vampire qui vient juste d'être créé.

Ferland a été vu recemment dans un film de CBS “Pictures of Hollis Woods.” On la verra prochainement dans thriller “Case 39″ avec Renee Zellweger.

Vu son âge et son apparence , je suppose qu'elle a été choisie pour incarner Bree, qui est décrit domme suit–

Bree: 14-17 ans, belle, 1m55 – 1m60, des cheveux courts et noir, la peau pâle. A un cri très perçant . Elle est membre de l'armée des nouveaux nés qui va ravager Seattle,tuant de nombreuses personnes avec ses collègues .

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 7 Aoû - 11:51

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Dim 9 Aoû - 16:28

Jodelle Micah Ferland didn't know much about Stephenie Meyer's vampire saga before Twilight was released late last year, but she's catching up fast.

She should. The 14-year-old Vancouverite has just landed a coveted role in Eclipse, the third film in the series. Since seeing the first film with friends and auditioning for the role, she borrowed and read all four books.

"I hadn't heard much about Twilight when it first came out," she said in a phone interview from Playland.

"I'm home-schooled so sometimes I don't hear about things like that," she said. "But my friends were all freaking out about Twilight and I was like 'What's that?'"

"Now I know what it is, obviously," she laughed.

She's up to speed now and entering a whole new world of notoriety. Since Twittering the news about being cast in the film, Ferland has been gaining about 100 new Twitter followers an hour.

"I got about 2,000 new followers on the first day," she said. From young actor to global phenomenon with the flick of a switch.

"I got Twitter just a couple of weeks ago and I had 136 followers and I was like 'Wow, I have 136 followers,'" she said. "And then the Twilight news came out and we checked and it was 800 and something right away."

"I started freaking out, I couldn't believe it."

Ferland has been working in film and television since she was two years old, starring in her first film at the age of four (Mermaid) and playing the lead in a successful suspense thriller (Silent Hill).

She has worked with Rene Zellweger, appeared on Late Night With Conan O'Brien and just-wrapped The Cabin in the Woods written by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Drew Goddard (Lost), but nothing of the magnitude of the Twilight saga.

"I'm so excited," giggled Ferland. "It's not that I didn't think I would get the role, it's just that things like this never happen. I'm still having a hard time believing it."

Eclipse will be Ferland's second time working with Twilight star Kristen Stewart, who plays Bella Swan, the mortal teen who falls for vampire Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson.

Stewart and Ferland appeared in The Messengers, a film about children who can see otherwise invisible supernatural horrors.

Ferland concedes she is often cast in horror films and television shows with a supernatural angle. Indeed, her list of acting credits is long as her arm.

"I've never played a vampire before so I am really excited about that," she said.

The Internet rumour mill has Ferland cast as newly turned vampire Bree, a vampire soldier in a ravenous army bent on avenging the death of Victoria's partner James.

"I'm not allowed to say, but I can tell you I am playing a newborn vampire," she confirmed.

"But I'm not a newborn, I'm newly turned; some people don't get that."

So not only will Ferland meet the stars of Twilight, she will likely have to fight some of them.

"I don't know, but that would be fun," she said.

"Usually I read the script before I take a role, but I haven't read this one," she explained. "It's Twilight, of course I'm going to take it."

Despite her lengthy resume, Ferland has always been able to walk down the street without being noticed.

That could all come to an end with Eclipse.

"Some people say that would be so great to be famous and have people ask for your autograph, and that does happen in acting if you get really famous," she said.

"I can't say it's something I'm looking forward to, but I won't hide."

Source: vancouversun.com

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Dim 9 Aoû - 19:37

TRADUCTION

Jodelle Micah Ferland ne connaissait pas la saga de Stephenie Meyer's avant que Twilight ne sorte l'an dernier mais elle a vite rattrapé son retard .

Elle devrait la jeune fille de 14 ans originaire de Vancouver vient d'avoir un rôle dans Eclipse. Après avoir vu le film avec des amis et après son audition , elle a emprunté les livres et les a lu

"Je n'avais pas entendu parler de Twilight avant que ça sorte ," a t elle dit à Playland.

"Je ne vais pas à l'école donc je ne connais pas ces trucs là ,"dit elle . "mais mes amies étaient toutes folles de Twilight et je leur ai dit “ C'est quoi ça?'"

"maintenant je sais ce que c'est ," dit elle en riant .

Elle est passé à la vitesse supérieure et entre dans une nouvelle ère de popularité . Après avoir annoncé la nouvelle sur twitter , Ferland a eu 100 nouveaux followers en une heure .

"J'ai eu 2,000 nouveaux followers en un jour ," dit elle De jeune actrice à star mondiale.

"J'ai eu un Twitter il y a quelques semaines et j'avais 136 followers et je me disais 'Waouh , j'ai 136 followers,'" dit elle . "Puis il y a eu Twilight et j'en ai eu 800 d'un seul coup."

"J'ai commencé à flipper . Je n'y croyais pas t."

Ferland a travaillé pour le cinéma et la télé vision depuis qu'elle a 2 ans , son 1er film, elle avait 4 ans (Mermaid) et elle a eu le rôle principal dans un thriller (Silent Hill).

Elle a travaillé avec Rene Zellweger, est apparu au Late Night With Conan O'Brien et vient juste de finir The Cabin in the Woods de Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) et Drew Goddard (Lost),mais rien de l'amplitude de Twilight .

"Je suis si excitée ," dit Ferland. "Ce n'est pas que je ne pensais pas avoir le rôle , c'est que des trucs comme ça ça ne m'arrive jamais . J'ai toujours du mal à y croire ."

Eclipse sera la 2ème fois que Ferland travaille avec Kristen Stewart,

Stewart et Ferland furent dans The Messengers, un film sur des enfants qui peuvent voir des horreurs surnaturelles

Ferland reconnait qu'elle joue souvent des films d' horreur .En effet la liste de ses films est longue.

"Je n'ai jamais été un vampire donc j'ai hâte," dit elle

La rumeur dit que Ferland a été choisi pour incarner Bree. .

"Je ne peux rien dire ,mais je peux vous dire que je suis un nouveau né vampire ," a t elle confirmé .

"Mais je ne suis pas une nouveau né , je viens juste d'être crée; certaines personnes ne comprennent pas ça ."

Donc non seulement Ferland rencontrera les stars de Twilight, mais elle se battra aussi avec eux .

"Je ne sais pas mais ça va être marrant ," dit elle

"D'habitude je lis le script avant de prendre un rôle, mais celui là je ne l'ai pas lu ," explique t elle "C'est Twilight, bien sûr que je veux jouer dedans ."

Malgré ses nombreux rôles, Ferland a toujours pu se promener incognito .

Ca pourrait être fini avec Eclipse.

"certains disent que c'est génial d'être célèbre et les gens vous demandent votre autographe , et c'est ce qui se passe si vous êtes célèbres ," dit elle

"Je ne peux rien dire mais j'ai hâte."

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mar 11 Aoû - 11:21

Kellan et Jackson parle de l'entrainement

source MTV

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mar 11 Aoû - 18:43

Rachelle's Replacement Makes It Work
by Ted Casablanca and Taryn Ryder

"She's fitting in wonderfully. We all like her. She's a really sweet, sweet woman, so she's fitting right in with us."

—Ashley Greene on how Rachelle Lefevre's Eclipse replacement, Bryce Dallas Howard, is meshing with the Twilight crew behind the scenes. If you remember, Ash and Rachelle were über-close on the set, but Ms. Greene was genuine in her sentiments about the new girl settling in with the good-lookin' cast. We're still up in the air on whether or not we accept the sudden Victoria change out. But we'll try to give BDL the benefit of the doubt. Can you?

eonline

traduc express

en gros Ashley déclare au sujet de Bryce qu'elle est géniale et qu'ils l'adorent. Ce à quoi Ted Casablanca rétorque qu'elle a le don d'avoir des sentiments très volatiles vu comment elle était proche auparavant de Rachelle.

Pour ma part, je pense que le cast ne devrait pas trop s'étendre sur le cas Howard.
pluie-etoile
Modote
Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mar 11 Aoû - 22:53

Non effectivement pas la peine de préciser, en meme temps elle va avoir grave la pression parce que les fans vont pas la rater
lullaby
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mar 11 Aoû - 23:06

bon en même tps elle va mourir dans eclipse donc sa carrière twiligtheuse va etre courte!!!
pluie-etoile
Modote
Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mar 11 Aoû - 23:09

non c'et sur surtout que je suis PRO Rachelle!!!!
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 12 Aoû - 10:43

Pauvre fille , refuser un rôle car trop petit à son goût et maintenant jouer dans celui là!!! Je ne l'aime pas cette fille, elle a plutôt intérêt à assurer Twisted Evil

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 12 Aoû - 11:34

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: ‘ECLIPSE’ LANDS ANOTHER CAST MEMBER

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Eclipse movie has landed another cast member. This time, Jack Huston joins the cast in the role of Royce King II. Read more below:

Jack Huston has fanged his way on to Summit Entertainment’s threequel “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.”

The actor joins Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Bryce Dallas Howard in the third installment of the vampire series derived from Stephenie Meyer’s novels. Huston will play Royce King II, a human that lived during the Great Depression.

Production begins shortly in Vancouver under the direction of David Slade (”30 Days of Night”). Its scheduled for a June 30 release.

Huston, repped by ICM, the Collective and U.K.-based Finch & Partners, stars on the ABC series “Eastwick,” which debuts next month. He next appears in the features “Boogie Woogie” and “Mr. Nice,” and he appeared in “Shrink,” which recently opened in limited release.

As always, it’s safe to wait for an official word from Summit before we take this as confirmed news, but The Hollywood Reporter tends to be pretty reliable and they have been correct with casting news in the past, such as Xavier Samuel’s casting in Eclipse

source twilightersanonymous

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 12 Aoû - 11:58

TRADUCTION

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: ‘ECLIPSE’ A TROUVE UN NOUVEL ACTEUR

Selon The Hollywood Reporter, le film Eclipse compte un nouvel acteur. Cette fois ci , Jack Huston rejoint les autres acteurs pour incarner Royce King II.

Jack Huston a planté ses crocs dans la sage produit par Summit Entertainment " Eclipse.”

L'acteur rejoint Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart et Bryce Dallas Howarddans le 3 ème épisode de la saga créée par Stephenie Meyer. Huston incarnera Royce King II, un humain qui a vécu durant la grande dépression.

Le tournage débutera bientôt à Vancouver sous la direction de David Slade (”30 Days of Night”). La sortie est prévue le 30 juin.

Huston, repéré par ICM, the Collective et Finch & Partners, a joué dans des séries de la chaîne ABC : “Eastwick,” qui débute le mois prochain .il sera prochainement dans “Boogie Woogie” et “Mr. Nice,” et est apparu dans “Shrink,” qui est recemment sorti.

Comme toujours, il est plus prudent d'attendre la version officielle de Summit avant de confirmer l'information, mais The Hollywood Reporter est une source sure et dans le passé ils ont toujours eu raison quand ils ont annoncé les acteurs , comme par exemple Xavier Samuel dans Eclipse

Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 12 Aoû - 19:17

il a juste unrole ou Rosalie va lui en mettre plein la tronche j'espere qu'il va souffrir!!!!
acab
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 12 Aoû - 23:20

Damn! Rachelle ne sera pas dans Eclipse c'est quoi ce bordel , y a pas/plus de pétition possible ?

j'aime pas quand ils changent les acteurs en cour de route à part si ils sont vraiment mauvais, mais généralement j'aime pas ce genre de truc...
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Lun 17 Aoû - 2:12

Jodelle Ferland (”Eclipse” Co-Star) Excited to Work with Rob

Jodelle Ferland has been sworn to secrecy. She’s not allowed to say much about the part she just landed in the third Twilight movie, Eclipse.

“I’m allowed to tell people that I play a vampire who has just been turned,” the 14-year-old Canadian actress tells me. “In other words, I’m a newborn vampire. I’m not allowed to say the name of the character.”

So, if she won’t say whether her character is Team Edward or Team Jacob, what’s her pick in real life?

It’s Team Edward all the way for Jodelle.

Keep reading to find out why…

“I just think if maybe Jacob had been introduced first then everybody would like him better,” she said. “It just seems that since Edward was the first one to be with Bella, people want him to stay with her. So, you know that’s the character that you start to like first! And then Jacob comes in to the picture and everybody’s like, ‘Oh, no! Stay with Edward.’”

Jodelle says she’s “really, really excited to meet Robert Pattinson.” As are her friends. “Every single person I’ve told has asked me if they could come to the set,” she said, adding with a laugh, “I’ve said, ‘I’ll have to think about that.’”

source : eonline.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Lun 17 Aoû - 2:27

Jodelle Ferland (co-star d'Eclipse) excitée à l'idée de travailler avec Rob

Jodelle Ferland est tenue au secret. Elle n'est pas autorisée à dire grand-chose au sujet de son rôle qu'elle vient d'obtenir dans le troisième film de la saga Twilight, Eclipse.

"Je suis autorisé à dire aux gens que je joue un vampire qui vient d'être transformé", a dit l'actrice canadienne, âgée de 14 ans. "En d'autres termes, je suis un vampire nouveau-né. Je ne suis pas autorisée à dire le nom du personnage. "

Donc, si elle ne peut dire si son personnage appartient à la Team Edward ou à la Team Jacob dans le film, qu'en est il de son choix personnel ?

C'est la Team Edward bien sûr pour Jodelle.

Continuez votre lecture pour découvrir pourquoi...

"Je pense que, peut-être, si Jacob avait été présenté d'abord dès lors tout le monde l'apprécierait plus" dit-elle. "Il semble que, dès lors qu'Edward a été le premier à être avec Bella, les gens veulent qu'il reste avec elle. Alors, vous savez que c'est le personnage que vous appréciez en premier ! Et puis, quand Jacob apparait dans le film, tout le monde réagit en se disant 'Oh, non ! Reste avec Edward'".

Jodelle se dit "très, très heureuse de rencontrer Robert Pattinson." Tous comme ses amies. "Chacune me demande si elles peuvent venir sur le tournage" a-t-elle dit, ajoutant avec un rire, "j'ai répondu 'je vais y penser'".
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 19 Aoû - 15:46

Robert Pattinson dead, will Pattinson die in Twilight Eclipse

Robert Pattinson dead, will Pattinson die in Twilight Eclipse. Many people are claiming that Robert Pattinson will die in the forthcoming film Twilight Eclipse. The filming of the film that will be released next year has already begun.

Robert Pattinson has been signed for the film.

British film director David Slade has been hired by Summit Entertainment to direct the third film of the Twilight Saga, ‘Eclipse’.

The announcement was made by Summit earlier this year after months of speculation over who would direct the movie, which has a release date of June 30, 2010.

Summit Entertainment has opted to have different directors directing the “Twilight” movies, with Chris Weitz replacing “Twilight” director Catherine Hardwicke on “New Moon”.Melissa Rosenberg, who penned the “Twilight” and “New Moon” scripts, has been writing “Eclipse”, in which Bella is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob.

In the meantime Summit Entertainment, producer of the hit Twilight film franchise, has partnered with Creation Entertainment to produce the Twilight Convention Tour, a series of fan-focused events which will take place in various major cities across North America over the next three years in celebration of the vampire epic.

The conventions will feature onstage appearances by Twilight stars, screenings of exclusive footage, panel discussions, parties, musical performances, costume and trivia competitions, auctions, and autograph sittings. Twilight fan sites will also take part, with special presentations planned for on the convention tour.

Beginning August 28 at the Hilton Parsippany Hotel in Parsippany, N.J., weekend conventions will be held in such cities as Chicago; Miami; Seattle; Nashville; San Francisco; Atlanta; Los Angeles; Charlotte, N.C.; Minneapolis; Phoenix; Boston; Toronto; and Portland, Oregon.

The film’s plot sees Bella (Kristen Stewart) approaching her high school graduation and forced to choose between her love for vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and her feelings for werewolf friend Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner).

Twihards will be delighted to know that the new film — which is shooting on location in Vancouver — will come with a few new faces.

Directed by David Slade, the film will star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner, reprising their roles as Bella Swan, Edward Cullen, and Jacob Black, respectively.

Melissa Rosenberg will be returning as screenwriter. Rachelle Lefevre, who played Victoria in the previous two installments, will not be returning due to scheduling conflicts; instead, Bryce Dallas Howard will play Victoria.

“Along with director David Slade, several new actors are joining the TWILIGHT family including Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria, Xavier Samuel as Riley, Catalina Sandino Moreno as Maria, Jack Huston as Royce King, Julia Jones as Leah, BooBoo Stewart as Seth, and Jodelle Ferland as Bree,” Summit Entertainment said in a statement Tuesday.

“Also continuing in the saga as The Cullen Family are Ashley Greene as Alice, Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Kellan Lutz as Emmett, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, and Jackson Rathbone as Jasper. Billy Burke also returns as Charlie Swan.”

Source: Khabrien via mr pattinson

Traduction

Robert Pattinson mort, Pattinson va mourir dans Eclipse

Beaucoup de personnes prétendent que Robert Pattinson va mourir dans le prochain film de la saga Twilight, Eclipse. Le tournage du film, qui sortira l'année prochaine, a déjà commencé.

Robert Pattinson a signé pour le film.

Le réalisateur britannique David Slade a été embauché par Summit Entertainment pour diriger le troisième film de la saga Twilight, "Eclipse".

L'annonce a été faite par Summit plus tôt cette année, après des mois de spéculations sur qui réalisera le film, la date de sortie est prévue le 30 Juin 2010.

Summit Entertainment a choisi différents réalisateurs pour les films de la saga wilight films, Chris Weitz a remplacé la réalisatrice de Twilight Catherine Hardwicke pour New Moon. Melissa Rosenberg, qui a écrit les scripts de "Twilight" et "New Moon", a écrit ce d'Eclipse, dans lequel Bella est forcée de choisir entre Edward et Jacob.

En attendant, Summit Entertainment, producteur des films de la franchise Twilight, s'est associé à Creation Entertainment pour produire le Twilight Convention Tour, une série d'évènement avec les fans s qui auront lieu dans plusieurs grandes villes d'Amérique du Nord au cours des trois prochaines années afin de célébrer l'épopée vampire.

Les conventions verront l'apparition sur scène des stars de Twilight, des projections d'images exclusives, des tables rondes, des fêtes, des spectacles musicaux, des concours de costumes, des ventes aux enchères et des séances d'autographes. les sites de fans de Twilight sites de fans seront également partie prenante avec des présentations spéciales prévues.

Le tout débutera le 28 août à l'Hôtel Hilton Parsippany à Parsippany. Le week-end, des conventions auront lieu dans des villes comme Chicago, Miami, Seattle, Nashville, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Boston, Toronto et Portland.

L'intrigue du film voit Bella (Kristen Stewart), à la veille de sa remise de diplôme, qui doit choisir entre son amour pour le vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) et ses sentiments pour son ami loup-garou Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner).

Les fans de Twilight seront ravis de savoir que le nouveau film - qui est en cours de tournage à Vancouver - verra l'apparition de quelques nouveaux visages.

Réalisé par David Slade, le film mettra en vedette Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner qui reprennent respectivement leurs rôles de Bella Swan, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black.

Melissa Rosenberg est de retour en tant que scénariste. Rachelle Lefevre, Victoria, qui a joué dans les deux premier film, ne sera pas de la partie en raison de problème de planning et c'est Bryce Dallas Howard qui jouera Victoria.

"Avec le réalisateur David Slade, plusieurs nouveaux acteurs se joignent à la famille Twilight tels que Bryce Dallas Howard dans le rôle de Victoria, Xavier Samuel pour celui Riley, Catalina Sandino Moreno seraMaria, Jack Huston jouera Royce King, Julia Jones sera Leah et Booboo Stewart dans le rôle de Seth ainsi que Jodelle Ferland en tant que Bree" a déclaré Summit Entertainment dans un communiqué de presse mardi.

"Il y a aussi ceux qui continuent dans la saga comme la Famille Cullen avec Ashley Greene, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone. Billy Burke revient également dans son rôle de Charlie Swan."
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 19 Aoû - 15:51

C'est quoi encore cette bêtise??? lol!
Citation :
Robert Pattinson dead, will Pattinson die in Twilight Eclipse

Rob'nubilé

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 19 Aoû - 20:16

Oui il meurt d'un cancer , on le sait tous : Fumer tue! (surtout pour un vampire)

et raconter des conneries rend intelligent Laughing
angpat74
Rob'servateur
Rob'servateur

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 20 Aoû - 14:37

je trouve ce couple adorable c'est dommage de ne pas les voir ensemble !
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Lun 24 Aoû - 20:05

Bryce Dallas Howard Is ‘Restless’ For Movie Projects About Young Love

She played the blind girl in “The Village” (and was in “Lady in the Water” too, but who saw that?), but Bryce Dallas Howard didn’t become infamous until Summit supplanted her into the role of Victoria in Eclipse, booting Rachelle Lefevre from the character she had played in the two previous “Twilight” films.

Summit claimed the replacement was because Rachelle was scheduled to film her new movie during the time she was supposed to be filming “Eclipse,” so when news arose today that Bryce had signed on to produce an upcoming Gus van Sant film, it definitely raised our eyebrows.

Bryce attended New York University with the screenwriter for the new film, “Restless,” where Yahoo News reports scribe Jason Lew first wrote the story as a play. It was Bryce who encouraged Jason to write the story as a screenplay, and then brought it to her father, Ron Howard (pictured with Bryce), who wanted to develop the project with his production company, Imagine Entertainment. Jason sure found the right confidant at NYU!

Papa Howard and his Imagine partner Brian Grazer agreed to produce the project along with Bryce and showed the script for “Restless” to the Academy Award-nominee Gus (the director behind the critically acclaimed “Milk” and “Elephant”), who bit. Columbia Pictures is describing the project as a contemporary and distinctive take on young love, which definitely coincides with Gus’ previous films.

Granted, the film is still in negotiations and it probably wont start shooting until later in the year, if that soon, but wouldn’t it be ironic if the production schedules of “Restless” overlapped with “Eclipse”?

hollywoodcrush.mtv.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Lun 24 Aoû - 20:14

TRADUCTION

Bryce Dallas Howard est insatiable de films sur le jeune amour

Elle a incarné une aveugle dans “The Village” (et elle fut aussi dans “Lady in the Water” mais qui a vu ce film ?), mais Bryce Dallas Howard est devenue plus célèbre quand Summit lui a donné le rôle de Victoriadans Eclipse ,éclipsant Rachelle Lefevre

Summit dit que ce remplacement est dû au fait que Rachelle devait tourner un autre film en même temps que “Eclipse,” donc quand aujourd'hui on apprend que Bryce a signé pour le prochain film de Gus van Sant , cela nous fait sourciller .

Bryce est allé à la New York University avec le scénariste du nouveau film , “Restless,” sur yahoo on peut voir que Jason Lew avait d'abord écrit une pièce de théâtre. Ce fut Bryce qui a encouragé Jason a le transformer en scénario , et l'a apporté à son papa , Ron Howard , qui a voulu développer le projet par le biais de sa société, Imagine Entertainment. Jason a trouver la bonne personne à la NYU!

Papa Howard et son partenaire Imagine Brian Grazer se sont mis d'accord pour produire le film avec Bryce et on montrait le script Gus (le réalisateur de “Milk” et “Elephant”),qui a accroché . Columbia Pictures décrit le projet comme un nouveau regard sur le jeune amour , ce qui coïncide avec les anciens films de Gus.

Le film est toujours en négociation et ne sera pas tourné avant l'an prochain, ce serait ironique si la production de “Restless”se faisait en même temps que celle d' “Eclipse”?

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   

[Eclipse] Revue de presse
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 26Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Suivant