The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/CalendrierFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[Eclipse] Revue de presse

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Suivant
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Lun 5 Oct - 19:38

c'était pas tant pour que tu le supprimes, c'était surtout pour que tu ne t'embêtes pas à traduire éventuellement Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Lun 5 Oct - 20:09

Drew Barrymore contente de ne pas réaliser Eclipse

Dans une nouvelle interview pour Entertainment Wise Drew Barrymore a parlé d'Eclipse, elle était en lice pour réaliser le film

cependant, dans une interview avec le Irish Times, Barrymore dit ne pas avoir été perturbée par le fait de n'avoir pas été choisie car elle n'est pas tombé amoureuse du script

“Bon timing, je suis ravie que cela n'ait pas marché. C'est arrivé pour une raison ,” dit elle

“J'ai hâte de voir ce film . Et il y en a 2 ou 3 avec lesquels je flirte .”

Elle a ajouté : "Le plus important pour moi c'est de faire ça avec amour et d'avoir envie de me lever et de travailler 6 à 7 jours par semaines, 18h par jour."

“Sans un tel investissement, vous ne ferez pas attention à chaque détail.”

On veut pas t'offenser Drew, on t'aime mais on est ravi aussi !

Au moins elle a eu l'intelligence de ne pas prendre un tel projet. Je t'aime Drew Barrymore ! Mais ce n'est pas elle qu'il fallait pour Eclipse.

source eclipsemovie.org

On va la croire lol!

Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Dim 11 Oct - 2:54

bon ba mon anglais n'étant pas trop bon, je vais laissser Ptiteaurel faire une belle traduction mais j'ai l'impression qu'ils vont nous refaire le coup de Rachelle
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Dim 11 Oct - 2:57

non non rassure toi. En fait clever s'amuse au petit jeu "qui aurait pu jouer à la place des acteurs". ils ont déjà fait edward, bella et jacob Wink
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Dim 11 Oct - 10:45

Je suppose qu'ils vont nous faire toute la série.....

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Dim 11 Oct - 11:40

A closer look at 'Eclipse' director David Slade

Overthe past few months, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse director David Slade has been making the elusive Eclipse set a little more transparent with his charming and faithful messages through whirlwind social network site Twitter.

His tweets started back up in July of this year (after a brief hiatus), and they've been on a fairly constant and informative basis ever since.

Besides doling out great information from the set, like the most recent revelation ("Just wrapped our last night shoot. Shot with Nikki Reed and Jack Huston all night. Now buzzing and unable to sleep" ... an answer to the latest series of Eclipse set update questions), Slade has also been sending out samples of his photography - like this photograph of Twilight star Taylor Lautner that Slade said was "during early camera lighting tests."

Included in Slade's photographic Twitter journey have been "occasional series Twilight Eclipse crew photos" and set shots. Of the many offered by Slade, a few favorites are included in the slideshow below.

Prior to the Twitter handle change, Slade also issued photographs such as this one of "an artist, we used a plank of wood to secure artist in place" - both original and the work of others - that really elucidates his personality and taste.

Slade has also been a constant proponent of FuBear Studios, a very unique and interesting film studio with whom he created this completely bizarre (yet visceral and, well, awesome) video (an X-Box trailer) entitled "Meat Dog: What's Fer Dinner."

A look back, too, at some of Slade's musings about his work in music video direction will show how methodical and pensive he is through each camera pan and lighting moment. Slade has directed a number of music videos, including this one of AFI's "Girls Not Grey."

Then, a YouTube search or two might bring you across some of Slade's more off-kilter works, like "I Smell Quality WARTP" (which is not necessarily appropriate for the young or faint of heart, but which again proves the visionary nature of this director).

Needless to say, Slade's immense talent and rich perspective are two additional reasons (beyond the fascinating insight offered on Eclipse and the cast) to follow David Slade on Twitter and keep an eye on where this guy is taking the visual world.

source ewaminer.com

Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 15 Oct - 22:52

ITW Jack Huston
Currently playing the mysterious Jamie on the new ABC television series Eastwick, that follows three witches (Rebecca Romijn, Lindsay Price and Jaime Ray Newman) and the seemingly sinister man (Paul Gross) who is encouraging them to use their new-found powers, British actor Jack Huston also just returned from the set of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, where he finished filming his role as Royce King.

IESB: How did you get involved with The Twilight Saga: Eclipse? What is it like to become a part of that whole phenomenon?

Jack: I literally just got back last Saturday, from filming my last little bits on it. I went in for David Slade, who’s the director, for another part that was written as a 19-year-old freshman who’s blonde-haired and blue-eyed, which I knew I wasn’t. That couldn’t be less like me. But, I went in and took a very different spin on how the character was written, and went a little nuts in the room, and David and I really got along, so he said, “I wanna get you in this movie somewhere.” So, he called me up a couple weeks later and said, “There’s this other part. Would you like to do it?,” and he offered me that.

IESB: So, who are you playing in the film and how does he fit into the story?

Jack: I play this guy called Royce King, who is the fiancé of Rosalie (Nikki Reed), before Rosalie was a vampire. It’s her backstory. It’s in 1933, during the Great Depression, and he’s a wealthy son of a banker. He’s a blue blood who takes a shine to her, but she’s not as nice as she seems and he has his comeuppance.

IESB: When you play darker characters, do you like to keep the mood light on set, in between takes, to off-set that, or do you prefer to stay in character?

Jack: It depends on what the scene is, actually. If it’s a really dark scene, then one tends to go to a bit of a darker place. But, even if you’re playing a dark person, I don’t think you can be dark, all the time. It depends on where you are. If you’re in the middle of doing a scene and you’re in between takes, sometimes you need to keep a bit of a distance, just so that your head space is fresh and not diluted by anything else. Normally, in between scenes, I’m fine.

IESB: When you work on something like that and you see how crazy it’s become for the cast, does that make you hope you never have to deal with that, or is it just part of the job that you have to deal with?

Jack: There’s two sides to that. When these kids first signed on, they probably didn’t expect that, at all. They were doing what they thought was a little movie, and it turned into this huge franchise. The buzz behind it made it one of the biggest franchises ever. I think they were all very surprised by it, but they can all now go off and do any movie they ever wanted, and demand massive paychecks.

The flipside is that, for now, it must be very difficult walking down the street with everyone looking at you and paparazzi follow you. That’s not easy for anyone to deal with. It can’t be easy, and I wouldn’t expect it to be easy, but I guess that’s sometimes the price of fame. With this, no one expected it and it just all came so quickly and suddenly that it must be quite a shock, so I guess I’m sympathetic.

I don’t think I would personally love the idea of being followed, everywhere I go. I don’t want that type of fame. That’s not something I’m looking for. I just want to do some fun, cool work and get really good roles.

la suite ICI
source Twilight Lexicon
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 16 Oct - 17:34

TRADUCTION

Incarnant actuellement le mystérieux Jamie dans la série TV de ABC Eastwick,qui suit les aventures de 3 sorcières (Rebecca Romijn, Lindsay Price and Jaime Ray Newman) et d'un homme sinistre (Paul Gross) qui les encourage à utiliser leurs nouveaux pouvoirs , l'acteur Britannique Jack Huston est aussi de retour sur le plateau d' Eclipse, où il a fini ses scènes pour Royce King.

IESB: Comment vous êtes vous retrouvé dans Eclipse? Ca fait quoi de faire partie de ce phénomène?

Jack: J'y suis retourné Samedi ,pour tourner mes dernières scènes. Ije suis allé voir David Slade, pour un autre rôle , celui d'un étudiant blond de 19 ans et je savais que ce n'était pas moi. Mais j'y suis allé et j'ai choisi une autre approche pour le personnage. Et je suis un peu devenu fou , et David et moi on s'est bien entendu et il a dit , “Je vais te mettre quelque part dans le film .” Donc il m'a appelé 2 semaines plus tard et il a dit , “Il y a cet autre rôle. Tu veux le faire ?,” et il me l'a offert.

IESB: Donc quel est votre rôle dans le film et quelle est votre place dans l'histoire?

Jack: Je joue un gars qui s'appelle Royce King, qui est le fiancé de Rosalie (Nikki Reed), avant qu'elle soit vampire . C'est son passé . C'est en 1933 pendant la Grande Dépression, et c'est le riche fils d'un banquier. Il est noble et tombe sous son charme, mais elle n'est pas aussi sympa qu'elle n'y parait.

IESB: Quand vous jouez des personnages sombres vous vous relâchez entre les prises ou préférez vous rester concentré?

Jack: Tout dépend de la scène en fait . Si c'est une scène très sombre, on va dans des endroits sombres . Même si vous incarnez un personnage sombre, vous ne pouvez pas être constamment sombre . Tout dépend où vous êtes. Si vous êtes au lieu d'une scène , entre 2 prises, vous devez prendre du recul pour vous aérer la tête. Normalement entre 2 prises, je vais bien.

IESB: Quand vous voyez cette folie, vous vous dites que vous espères ne pas la subir ou vous vous dites que ça fait partie du métier?

Jack: Il y a deux côtés . Quand ces gamins ont signés ,ils ne s'attendaient pas à ça . Ils pensaient faire un petit film, et c'est devenu cette enormé franchise. Ce buzz a fait que c'est devenu la plus grosse franchise de tous les temps .Je pense qu'ils ont tous été surpris et maintenant ils peuvent faire les films qu'ils veulent, et ils exigent des salaires immenses.

Le revers de la médaille maintenant c'est qu'il leur est difficile de se balader dans les rues sans qu'on vous surveille ou qu'un paparazzi vous suive. Ce n'est facile pour personne de gérer ça . Mais c'est le prix de la célébrité . Personne ne s'y attendait et ce doit être un choc. Donc je suppose que je compatis..

Je ne pense pas que j'aimerais l'idée qu'on me suive partout .Je en veux pas de cette célébrité . Je ne cherche pas ça . Je veux juste m'amuser, faire un travail cool et avoir de bons rôles.

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 21 Oct - 15:59

Jackson Rathbone Discusses Jasper's 'Eclipse' Flashbacks
Actor's big scenes in third 'Twilight' film involve riding horses, training Cullens to fight.

By Terri Schwartz

BOSTON — If "New Moon" is the low point of Jasper Hale's presence in the "Twilight" saga, then "Eclipse" is the high. When MTV News caught up with Jackson Rathbone last week on the set of his indie flick "Girlfriend," he still had two weeks of "Eclipse" filming left. Much of his shooting had been completed, and he shared some of the big scenes he had already finished.

"I got to go back into my old roots, got to ride some horses again, which was nice. Got to put these riding boots to use, which is good," Rathbone said, motioning to his boots. "I actually can ride a horse."

In "Eclipse," Jasper tells Bella (Kristen Stewart) about his life before he met Carlisle Cullen (Peter Facinelli). Unlike Edward (Robert Pattinson), Rosalie (Nikki Reed), Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) and Emmett (Kellan Lutz), both Jasper and Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene) were transformed into vampires before they met Carlisle. Jasper plays a large role in the third installment of the series because he is the only vampire among them who knows how to combat the newborn vampire army Victoria (now played by Bryce Dallas Howard) is building.

Jasper's backstory, which takes place during the Civil War, will be told through flashbacks, Rathbone confirmed. Though the explanation of Jasper's history takes up a good portion of the novel, he hinted that the film version would be shorter.

"It was just really fantastic to get to delve in there and to get to don all the Civil War regalia and whatnot. That was a pleasure," he said. "I had to wear this wool suit of a major, cavalry major. "I got the big hat and everything. Hop off the horse, bow to these ladies, and then I get eaten. And then I get turned!"

There will also be flashbacks of Jasper training newborn vampires while he's still "a bad dude, a bad vampire," Rathbone said. He added that training from another film, "The Last Airbender," including wrestling, hand-to-hand combat and weapon play, was useful since there wasn't much time to prepare for the fight scenes in "Eclipse." But Rathbone was quick to clarify none of the vampires' combat scenes would be martial art-y.

Rathbone said Jasper will tell Bella his story after a training sequence where he helps the Cullens prepare for the newborn army that's approaching.

"It's actually the first time Bella and Jasper interact that's longer than one sentence, or me attacking her," Rathbone said, laughing. "Kristen and I kept saying it was really nice to get to work together because we had never had a chance to really, kind of, like, get into some dialogue."

source mtv.com via twilight lexicon

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 21 Oct - 16:52

TRADUCTION

Jackson Rathbone parle des Flashback. Les scènes de l'acteur impliquent de monter à cheval, d'entraîner les Cullens à se battre.

By Terri Schwartz

BOSTON —Si dans New moon Jasper est assez absent , dans "Eclipse" il est bien là . Quand MTV News a discuté avec Jackson Rathbone la semaine dernière sur le plateau de "Girlfriend," il devait encore tourner "Eclipse" pour 2 semaines . Il avait presque fini ,et il nous a parlé de ses scènes.

"Je suis retourné à mes racines , et suis à nouveau monté à cheval , ce qui était sympa . J'ai dû remettre ces bottes en état , ce qui est bien " "Je sais monter “ a t il dit ."

Dans "Eclipse," Jasper raconte à Bella (Kristen Stewart) sa vie avant de rencontrer Carlisle Cullen (Peter Facinelli). Contrairement à Edward (Robert Pattinson), Rosalie (Nikki Reed), Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) et Emmett (Kellan Lutz), Jasper et Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene) furent transformé en vampires avant de rencontrer Carlisle. Jasper joue un rôle important dans cet épisode car c'est le seul à savoir comment combattre l'armée des nouveaux nés créée par Victoria ( Bryce Dallas Howard) i.

Le passé de Jasper, qui se déroule pendant la guerre civile, nous est raconté par flashbacks, a confirmé Rathbone Bien que les explications de jasper reprennent une bonne partie de ce qui est dit dans le livre ,il dit que la version du film pourrait être plus courte.

"C'était fantastique de faire ça et de se plonger dans l'atmosphère de la guerre civile . Ce fut un plaisir ," dit il "Je devais porter ce costume de laine , celui d'un major de la cavalerie . "J'ai cet énorme chapeau. Je monte à cheval , fait des révérences aus dames et je me fais manger . Et là je deviens vampire!"

Il y aura aussi des flashbacks de Jasper entrainant les nouveaux n”s quand il était un “mauvais garçon, un mauvais vampire" dit Rathbone Il a dit qu'il s'est entrainé pour un autre film , "The Last Airbender," au combat et à l'utilisation des armes ,ce fut donc utile pour "Eclipse." Mais Rathbone clarifie rapidement les choses: le combat n'est pas martial

Rathbone dit que Jasper racontera à Bella son histoire après un entrainement avec les Cullens pour le prochain combat avec les nouveaux nés.

"C'est en fait la 1ère fois que Bella et Jasper échangent plus d'une phrase ou ne l'attaque pas ," Rathbone a dit en riant . "Kristen et moi disions que ce serait super de travailler ensemble car on a jamais eu un vrai dialogue."

source mtv.com via twilight lexicon

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 28 Oct - 4:38

Exclusive Twilight Interview: Eclipse's Julia Jones

Leah Clearwater's Julia Jones opens up on her "really good job," new opportunities and - yes! - working with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

World, meet Julia Jones. Julia is one of the most sought-after new additions to the Twilight cast, having just wrapped filming for Eclipse. Jones plays the complex role of Leah Clearwater, the scorned and lonely female in the La Push werewolf pack.

A 28-year-old, Ivy-educated Boston native, Julia Jones spoke exclusively with LimeLife upon returning to Los Angeles from the Eclipse sets in Vancouver. Here we kick off a highly-coveted two-week series where she shares the shocking story behind landing the part of Leah, the ways your life transforms when you've starred in the biggest film franchise in the world, and the inside truth about Twilight cast relationships.

Twilight and LimeLife fans, get in...

LimeLife: Julia, you've just played this amazing role in Eclipse and we can't wait to hear about it. First though, can you tell us from where else we might know you?

Julia Jones: Probably the most notable thing was that I did a recurring role on ER. I appeared in their final season [as Dr. Kaya Montoya], so it was pretty cool to be a part of something that great and large as it was closing. Everybody was appreciating it, so it was a good time to be involved.

LimeLife: We heard that there were open casting calls for Eclipse. How exactly did you score the part of Leah Clearwater?

Julia Jones: The casting director I've had a relationship with for a number of years. She actually just called us up and I went in and auditioned for the director David Slade and for her, and came back about a week later and read for some people from Summit and David again and some of the producers. And then I waited for about a month before I heard anything, and you're right, in that time they were doing huge casting calls and going up to Canada. I think they accepted tapes from anybody so really anyone in the world could put themselves on tape and potentially be seen by the casting people.

LimeLife: Okay, so basically you were tapped on the shoulder to audition for the biggest cinema craze of our time. What kind of relationship did you have with the Twilight series at that time?

Julia Jones: It's interesting because I hadn't read any of the books before I got the audition. I of course was aware of it, I have good friends who have been - I think "obsessed" is the right word - for quite some time. (Laughs.) Then when I got the call for the audition, I actually had a very serious visceral reaction. My heart started beating fast, it's a very unusual thing but I think on some level I think I sort of felt like I knew that this was going to be something important and probably life-changing.

LimeLife: Julia, you were cast with a pretty dynamic and somewhat complex character. Can you tell us about Leah Clearwater?

Julia Jones: Yeah, totally. First of all she's the only werewolf who's a female, which is in itself a very cool thing, but she has this complicated backstory where she is heartbroken because the head of the pack Sam Uley left her for her best friend and her cousin. So in addition to that she's dealing with all the changes that you have in your body when you become a wolf, and as a girl there's really nobody who knows what's happening to her - she's really alone and out there and heartbroken at the same time. And it makes her very angry and mean, and really she's just in a lot of pain and she doesn't know how to ask for help so she lashes out.

LimeLife: What did you bring to Leah's character? Did you relate to her?

Julia Jones: The heartbreak is a very universal emotion and most of us have felt that - I have. So that was clearly part of it. But also just being so caught up in what's going on in your world emotionally that you can't connect to the outside world, that's something that's a hard thing. Anytime you go through something dark and painful, it makes you want to just withdraw from the world, except you can't. I explored what that's like a lot when I was preparing.

One of the fun things that I got to bring to her was just being a tomboy and hanging out with the boys. I was always a huge tomboy growing up and I was always competing. I was the only girl in my football league, and they were so mean to me! (Laughs). And so a lot of that was easy to draw on.

source : limelife.com via twilighters anonymous
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Mer 28 Oct - 13:18

Résumé de l'ITW de Julia Jones

Donc elle parle de son précédent rôle dans la série Urgences ( Le Dr Kaya Montaya) et du fait qu'elle a passé un bon moment sur cette dernière saison.
Elle connaissait la personne en charge des castings , elle a auditionné devant D Slade puis 1 semaine plus tard face aux gens de Summit et le producteur. Ils ont auditionné des tas de personnes et elle a attendu 1 mois avant d'avoir une réponse. Elle n'avait pas lu les livres mais une des ses amies était obsédée par la saga. Quand elle a eu l'appel pour l'audition, son coeur s'est mis à battre très fort car elle savait que c'était quelque chose d'important.
Elle parle de son personnage, c'est la seule femme qui soit une louve. Elle a eu le coeur brisé car son amour , Sam Uley , l'a quitté pour son amie et cousine. Donc elle se sent seule,a le coeur brisé et ne sait pas gérer ce nouveau changement. Comme elle ne sait pas à qui demander de l'aide , elle devient méchante et aigrie.
Elle s'est préparé à ce rôle en se basant sur les émotions qu'on ressent quand on a le coeur brisé et qu'on ne veut qu'une seule chose: se retirer du monde.
Enfant elle était la seule fille dans l'équipe de foot et elle a dû se battre car les garçons étaient méchants. Donc elle s'est inspiré de ça

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 29 Oct - 20:58

2ème partie de l'ITW de Julia Jones

LimeLife: Julia, we can only imagine how having a part in the Twilight film franchise could change an actor's path, both professionally and personally. Is that true?

Julia Jones: I joke it's like the answer to the question, "How has Twilight changed your life?" and I like to say that, well, I wear a lot more plaid now and I listen to much better music...because it's very true! But just the opportunities that come after being involved in a project like this - there are many more of them, and they're great ones also. So that's the biggest way.

LimeLife: Are you able to talk about some of the opportunities that are now in the works for you?

Julia Jones: Actually I can't quite talk about it yet...

LimeLife: Fair enough.

Julia Jones: But I think it's pretty remarkable because I don't think I'm a better actress this week than I was a month ago. But when you walk into a room with Twilight on your resume, all of a sudden the people who were looking at your skeptically a month ago are now looking at you are looking at you like, Please be good, we want to cast you. (Laughs.) It's completely different.

LimeLife: But it probably gives you a little more confidence and authority when you walk into an audition, right?

Julia Jones: Yes. In some ways for sure. I think in terms of being more relaxed and comfortable - especially if it's a role I'm really going for, I kind of commit to a point that makes me appear really confident and aggressive and assertive. But deep down I'm like, Oh my god!

LimeLife: Have you read the Twilight books at this point?

Julia Jones: I read the books when I got cast. I read them all in two weeks, I think partly because it was a place to put my head! (Laughs.) There was so much going on around me and I just wanted to sort of check out, so I just got lost in these books. It was great.

LimeLife: That's where all your energy was, huh?

Julia Jones: Yeah. This was a really big leap for my career. It wasn't like I've had other franchises in my past or other big blockbusters at all. This was a really big leap, so it could feel so overwhelming sometimes in the very beginning and just to have a place to put my head that was grounded, and something that I had control over...it was a release. By reading the books I felt like I was doing something that would help me do my job, and that was a relaxing feeling.

LimeLife: Have you been affected yet by any of the Twilight craze? Are you being followed, or has your private life been affected at all?

Julia Jones: Being in Vancouver affected me every day because you're sort of in the middle of it while you're there. But since I've been back in Los Angeles, I've just been busier. It hasn't affected my personal life so much. My friends fortunately have just been amazing. I've heard stories of people who've said, "Everybody around me is changing," and all of that, and I haven't experienced any of that whatsoever, my friends have just been so supportive.

I'm incredibly grateful. My best friends for the most part are my best friends from high school and not one of them is in the entertainment industry and they're just like, "She got a really good job." Which is exactly what it should be - it's a really good job.

LimeLife: Tell us one more thing you want Twilight fans to know about you.

Julia Jones: (laughs) "Is there anything you want to say to the universe? That's like remotely interesting?" I guess when I really think about the place that I am right now in my life, it just amazes me how fast things change. I've been working in this industry for so long, and all of a sudden, it just starts paying back, it's like the lottery. It's kind of a numbers game. I'm really glad I stuck with it.

source limelife

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 29 Oct - 21:07

Bon rien de neuf sous les cocotiers

Petit résumé

Ce qui a changé dans sa vie: elle écoute de la meilleure musique et porte plus de chemise à carreaux. ( rires) Ca lui a ouvert des portes. Ce qui l'étonne c'est que juste parce qu'elle a joué dans Twilight , les gens lui proposent plus de choses. Elle a aussi l'impression d'avoir plus confiance en elle. Elle a eu les livres en 2 semaines. Ca a affecté sa vie mais pas ses amies ni sa vie personnelle. Elle ne veut rien dire de spécial aux fans car ça serait le dire à l'univers. Elle dit juste que les choses ont changé à une telle vitesse

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 29 Oct - 21:17

ah beh ça c'est sûr que de se faire connaitre par le biais de la saga ça ne peut qu'ouvrir les portes

merci ptitaurel
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 30 Oct - 19:44

'New Moon' Director Chris Weitz Hasn't Seen 'Eclipse' Footage
'I'm excited to see finished stuff from 'Eclipse' rather than anything in progress,' director says.

By Terri Schwartz

With filming on "Eclipse" wrapping up, we couldn't resist asking "New Moon" director Chris Weitz whether he had seen any of the footage from next summer's blockbuster. He hadn't, he said, because he's been busy working hard to bring fans "New Moon," which hits theaters in less than a month. Surprisingly, he said he didn't really want to see the footage yet.

"As a fan and a filmmaker, I'm excited to see finished stuff from 'Eclipse' rather than anything in progress," Weitz said. "When you see works in progress, there's always some guy standing in front of some big green curtain, and it's all terribly disappointing. You really want to see the good stuff once it's all finished."

After "New Moon" was finished filming , Summit Entertainment announced that David Slade would be directing "Eclipse." Weitz said he had some early chats with Slade to let him know what "New Moon" was going to look like and how he had filmed the story, and then let Slade decide how he wanted to film the series' third installment.

"It was like the transition team, so I could kind of let him know where things are going," Weitz said. "The transfer of power was very successful. The transition teams coordinated extremely well."

But Weitz said he had no such discussion with "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke. (Granted, Weitz was announced as the "New Moon" director after "Twilight" was released.) Instead, he had long conversations with author Stephenie Meyer to make sure she thought he was the right director for the job and to make sure he captured her ideas of "New Moon" correctly.

In addition to it being Meyer's movie, he said it was also a fan's movie, and it was to the fans and Meyer that he felt he owed the most allegiance.

"[I] was reading the book and really trying to pay attention to what I thought the devoted reader would want out of the film," he said. "And I thought, 'Well, they want something grand.' "

"New Moon" will be much more of a blockbuster film than Hardwicke's indie take on "Twilight," Weitz confirmed. But he made sure to clarify that it won't be a blockbuster in the "Transformers" sense — there won't be objects exploding left and right — but in the classic "Doctor Zhivago" or "Seven Samurai" way.

"I think that Catherine Hardwicke had a very current pop sensibility and rock sensibility. I'm a complete square," Weitz said with a laugh. "['New Moon' has] more of an old-school ethic, which won't mean very much to most of the fans that are watching it, but in terms of how we set about shooting it, it probably feels a bit more like my sad attempt to echo David Lean or [Akira] Kurosawa or something like that."

source mtv.com

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 30 Oct - 20:07

Bon rien de spécial dans cet article à part que Chris n'a encore rien vu d'Eclipse et qu'il préfére attendre que ce soit fini pour voir le résultat final

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 6 Nov - 20:13

Melissa Rosenberg on why David Slade is perfect for Twilight's Eclipse

Melissa Rosenberg says British filmmaker David Slade is the perfect director for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the third instalment in the vampire romance series.

Slade, whose previous credits include Hard Candy and 30 Days of Night, completed filming Eclipse at the end of last month.

The 40-year-old is ideal for tackling the emotional struggles and choices in the story, says Melissa Rosenberg, who also adapted Stephenie Meyer's Twilight and New Moon books into films.

She said: "I think David [Slade] brings an intensity that's really great for Eclipse.

"His films of the past have leaned towards the dark, and this will obviously be PG or PG-13, so this won't be quite that dark, but he brings...an intensity.
"He ratchets up the tension in a way that is just really artful and I think this is the kind of movie where that has to happen because things really come to a head.

"I just think he's really going to do something interesting with this movie. I really am excited about it."

Speaking in Sci Fi Now magazine, Rosenberg (pictured) explained: "The third book is about the triangle and this is the episode where Bella chooses between Edward and Jacob. She's chosen when we start the movie but then she had to go through a process of elimination.

"She starts by choosing from a teenage, immature place but then we have to break that down and she really has to look at that and she has to make that choice from a very mature place and really look at the consequences of this choice.

"The whole movie is about choices and consequences and I think that requires some very delicate handling. I think it comes to looking at both of these guys as viable options. It's really about 'Who am I, and who am I going to be' so finding that answer will require some exploration.

"I think that takes a director who is able to get inside a character's emotional battle, because she's going to be wrestling with this the whole movie and I just think [David Slade] has access to that. He has access to that struggle and is going to bring that out in these actors."

source : coventrytelegraph.net via robstenlovers
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 6 Nov - 20:32

TRADUCTION

Melissa Rosenberg explique pourquoi David Slade est parfait pour Eclipse

Melissa Rosenberg dit que le réalisateur Britannique David Slade est parfait pour Eclipse.

Slade,qui a fait Hard Candy et 30 Days of Night, a achevé le tournage d' Eclipse à la fin du mois dernier

L'homme de 40 ans est parfait pour faire face aux luttes des émotions et des choix de l'histoire , dit Melissa Rosenberg. .

Elle dit : "Je pense que David [Slade] apporte une intensité qui est vraiment géniale pour Eclipse.

"Ses anciens films sont assez sombres , et ce film sera sans doute interdit aux moins de 13 ans , donc ce ne sera pas si sombre que ça , mais il apporte une ..intensité.
"Il a exprimé cette tension avec beaucoup d'art et je pense que c'est dans ce genre de film que ça doit arriver .

"Je pense qu'il va faire quelque chose d'intéressant avec ce film .J'ai hâte ."

Pour le magazine Sci Fi Now , Rosenberg a expliqué : "Le 3ème livre se focalise sur le triangle et dans cet épisode que Bella choisit entre Edward et Jacob. Elle a choisi au début du film mais elle doit passer par le stade d'élimination .

"Elle débute par faire ce choix dans un esprit adolescent et immature mais ensuite elle met ça de côté car elle doit faire ce choix avec maturité et elle voit les conséquences de son choix.

"Tout le film se focalise sur les choix et les conséquences et je pense que cela nécessite une gestion délicate . Il s'agit de voir ces deux garçons et d'évaluer les options. Ca parle vraiment de 'Qui suis je ? Qui vais être? ' et pour trouver cette réponse , il faudra chercher

"Je pense qu'un réalisateur qui pénètre les émotions des personnages est nécessaire car Bella va se battre avec ses émotions pendant tout le film et je pense que [David Slade] peut faire ça . Il a compris cette lutte et il fera ressortir ça des acteurs."

source : coventrytelegraph.net via robstenlovers

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 6 Nov - 20:37

ptiteaurel

aaaahhhhhhh Melissaaaaaaaaaaa

de toutes façons je ne suis pas objective vu je suis toute acquise à Slade parce que j'ai été scotchée par Hard Candy
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 6 Nov - 20:44

Moi j'ai vu aucun de ces films mais rien que ses photos m'ont convaincu et le clip qu'il avait fait pour l'Unicef. Il est bourré d'émotiosn ce mec

Co-Webmastrice/Modote

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Ven 6 Nov - 21:29

Ça promet tout ça

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 26 Nov - 20:08

Rotten Tomatoes – 5 Facts About The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

#1: It’s Darker

The brand new poster for Eclipse (above) hints at a darker tone with its brooding storm clouds. With 30 Days of Night director David Slade at the helm, it’s unsurprising. “Every movie is different because we work with a different director on each one, which I love,” Taylor Lautner tells RT. “David Slade is perfect for the third film because it’s darker. Eclipse was my favourite book.”

Ashley Greene, who plays vampire Alice, tells RT that Slade isn’t just a prince of darkness. “David is actually hysterical,” she laughs, “He has such a dry sense of humour that sometimes you don’t know if he’s kidding or not. Eclipse will be amazing because he has made it far edgier and more dramatic. It’s going to look very cool.”

Fact #2: There Will Be Less “Love Story” and More “War”

“Eclipse isn’t as intimate as Twilight or New Moon,” Robert Pattinson explains to us. “We’re at war, so I get to interact with more characters, not just Kristen. You’ll also find out more about the other members of the Cullen family. It just feels bigger.” But — fear not, Twihards — that isn’t to say the love story is cast aside altogether. “New Moon set up a love triangle with Bella, Edward and Jacob,” says Lautner. “So we explore that further in Eclipse. It’s a tough situation for all of them because Bella is torn between two guys, Jacob can’t get the girl that he loves and then there’s Edward, with all of his issues.”

Fact #3: The Werewolves Will Crank Up the Sex Appeal

“We all know the appeal of the vampire family,” says Nikki Reed, who plays vampire Rosalie. “But the werewolf boys are on a whole different level. They interact with a youthful, playful, comfortable warmth. It’s very sexy.”

As for Pattinson, he admits that his personal jealousy about Taylor Lautner’s newly-ripped physique actually comes in handy for the role. “In Eclipse, Taylor and I have lots of scenes together where we have to be jealous and petty with each other,” he says. “So it helps that I actually do feel inadequate when I see his body, especially because he’s younger than me. He fulfills every criteria of what teenage girls want, physically, in a guy. I felt like a had to prove myself against him.”

Fact #4: There’s More Action

“Filming Eclipse actually changed my life,” says Nikki Reed of the arduous training regime the cast had to endure. “I have never been so fit — this is the first time in my life I have actually had a bicep. It’s bizarre to compare how we look now to how we all looked in the first movie. The entire cast turned up on set for Eclipse looking super-buff.”

New cast member Bryce Dallas Howard tried to play a prank on the crew during one stunt, but she didn’t count on Pattinson’s awkwardness. “We had a fight scene where Bryce had to grab my hair,” he laughs. “So she took a clump of hair from my stunt double’s wig and was going to pretend she had pulled it from my head. She told me to scream and storm off set, but it was so embarrassing. She had this huge clump of hair in her hand, and I was like ‘oww,’ really unconvincingly.”

While the rest of the cast were having fun with stunts, spare a thought for poor Taylor Lautner. “Eclipse is a lot more physical for my character,” he explains, “but any time I have any kind of action, I’m a wolf, so it’s all done with CGI. It’s a bummer.”

Fact #5: The Ending Will Be Nicely Set Up For a Fourth – And Perhaps Fifth – Film

There are four books in The Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. But Ashley Greene gave RT the strongest indication yet that there might be five films. “We have finished filming Eclipse and one would assume that, if New Moon does as well as Twilight, then we’ll start filming Breaking Dawn next year,” she says.

“The only thing is, Breaking Dawn is a very large book so it would be a really long movie. We’re thinking they might decide to split it into two parts, like they did with Harry Potter. Either way, we need to get on with shooting them because, unlike Harry Potter, vampires don’t age. So we all need to look the same!”

source rottentomatoes via spunk ransom

Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 26 Nov - 21:32

TRADUCTION

Rotten Tomatoes – 5 faits sur Eclipse

#1: C'est plus sombre

Le nouveau poster d' Eclipse (above) est plus sombre avec des nuages présageant la tempête. Avec David Slade au commandes, ce n'est pas surprenant. “Chaque film est différent car nous travaillons avec des réalisateurs différents que j'adore ,”a dit Taylor Lautner à RT. “David Slade est parfait pour le 3ème film car il est sombre . Eclipse était mon livre favori.”

Ashley Greene a dit à RT que Slade n'est pas simplement le prince des Ténèbres “David est vraiment hystérique,” dit elle en riant , “Il a un tel sens de l'humour que parfois vous ne savez pas s'il plaisante ou pas. Eclipse sera surprenant car il est plus dramatique Ce sera cool.”

#2:Il y aura moins d'amour et plus de guerre

“Eclipse n'est pas aussi intime que Twilight ou New Moon,” dit Robert Pattinson . “Nous sommes en guerre, donc j'entre en contact avec plus de personnage , et plus seulement Kristen. Vous découvrez plus de choses sur la famille Cullen. C'est plus gros .” Mais — n'ayez pas peur , Twihards — cela ne veut pas dire que l'histoire d'amour est mise de côté . “New Moon a instauré le triangle amoureux entre Bella, Edward et Jacob,” dit Lautner. “Donc on va plus loin dans Eclipse. Ils sont tous dans une situation difficile, Bella est déchirée entre les deux , Jacob ne peut se séparer de la fille qu'il aime et il y a Edward, ui a tous ses problèmes.”

#3: Les loups vont exposer leur sex appeal

“On connait l'attrait suscité par les Cullen,” dit Nikki Reed. “Mais les loups sont à un niveau différent . Ils sont le symbole de la jeunesse, de la joie et de la chaleur. C'est très sexy.”

Quant à Pattinson, il admet être jaloux du physique de Taylor Lautner. “Dans Eclipse, Taylor ont a de nombreuses scènes ensemble où l'on doit montrer notre jalousie ,” dit il . “Donc ça m'a aidé quand j'ai vu que je ne faisais pas le poids face à son corps car il est plus jeune que moi . Il remplit tous les critères exigés par les filles .Et j'ai eu le sentiment que je devais faire mes preuves.”

#4: Il y a plus d'action

“Tourner Eclipse a changé ma vie ,” dit Nikki Reed . “Je n'ai jamais été aussi en forme — c'est la 1ère fois de ma vie que j'ai des biceps. C'est bizarre quand on se compare au 1er film . Tous les acteurs ont pris des muscles pour Eclipse .”

Bryce Dallas Howard tenté de joué un tour à l'équipe sur le tournage mais c'était sans compter sur le malaise de Pattinson. “On avait une scène de bagarre où Bryce doit m'attraper mes cheveux,” dit il en riant . “Donc elle a pris une touffe de cheveux de la perruque de ma doublure et elle voulait faire croire qu'elle me les avait arraché . Elle m'a dit de crier et de me ruer hors du plateau mais c'était si embarrassant. Elle avait cette énorme touffe de cheveu dans sa main , et e me suis dit ‘ohhhh,’ pas convaincant du tout.”

Alors que tout le monde s'éclatait avec les cascades , le pauvre Taylor Lautner a dit . “Eclipse est bien plus physique pour mon personnage,” , “mais à chaque fois qu'on entrait en action, je suis un loup , donc tout est fait par image de synthèse . Pas de bol.”

Fact #5: La fin permet d'entrevoir un 4ème film – et peut être un 5ème

Il y a 4 livres : Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse et Breaking Dawn. Mais Ashley Greene a indiqué à Rtqu'il pourrait y avoir 5 films . “On a terminé Eclipse et si New moon fait aussi bien que Twilight, alors on débutera Breaking Dawn l'an prochain ,” dit elle

“Le hic c'est que Breaking Dawn est un gros livre donc ce serait un long film . Il se pourrait qu'ils en fassent 2 films, comme pour Harry Potter. De toute façon , il faut qu'on pourquoi le tournage rapidement car contrairement à Harry Potter, les vampires ne vieillissent pas . Donc on doit ressembler au 1er film!”

source rottentomatoes via spunk ransom

Rob'sédé

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   Jeu 26 Nov - 22:30

ça me fait envie!! je sens qu'il va être super ce film!!!! avec des supers images! en fait juillet c'est trop loinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Eclipse] Revue de presse   

[Eclipse] Revue de presse
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 4 sur 26Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Suivant