The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/CalendrierFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[Web] Interview pour Parade.com - 17.11.09

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: [Web] Interview pour Parade.com - 17.11.09   Mar 17 Nov - 22:56

Robert Pat­tin­son turned mil­lions of females around the world into fren­zied fans when they saw him heat up the screen in Twi­light as the heart­throb vam­pire Edward Cullen. And the love con­tin­ues as Pat­tin­son returns in New Moon.

Parade.com’s Jeanne Wolf got up close and per­sonal with the dev­il­ish and charm­ing 23-year-old super­star. Pat­tin­son shared his thoughts on being roman­ti­cally chal­lenged and get­ting a han­dle on becom­ing an overnight celebrity.

The love bug bites the deep­est.
“What’s inter­est­ing about this story is that it’s sup­posed to be about this all-powerful immor­tal crea­ture. But he’s com­pletely destroyed just by falling in love with this nor­mal girl. He can’t con­trol any­thing after­wards. His entire life turns upside down. So I guess love can be more lethal than a vam­pire bite.”

A new per­spec­tive on rela­tion­ships.
“Get­ting involved in Twi­light has def­i­nitely changed my mind about how peo­ple are kind of fanat­i­cal about want­ing to have the per­fect rela­tion­ship. I had no idea that peo­ple were so des­per­ate and felt like it was so unob­tain­able. They want to put this idea of uncon­di­tional devo­tion just so high above every­thing else, which is why they can’t get enough of this story.”

Advice to the lovelorn Bella.
“I keep want­ing to tell peo­ple who think she should choose between Edward or Jacob that she should choose some­one else. Jacob seems like the per­fect viable option at the begin­ning of New Moon, but he turns out to be just as tor­tured as Edward is. So I guess Bella is just an unlucky girl.”

Break­ing up was hard to do.
“There was some­thing weird about doing that scene where Edward tells Bella he’s never going to see her again. Mil­lions of fans see it as the ideal for a rela­tion­ship. So break­ing up the ideal rela­tion­ship is pretty daunt­ing. As for a breakup like that in my own life, I can’t think of one.“

And don’t ask him about being roman­tic.
“I don’t know, I can’t think of a sin­gle roman­tic thing I’ve ever done. That’s ter­ri­ble. Wait. I put a flower in someone’s locker when I was 15-years-old. It was a girl named Maria. She thought it was some­body else that had done it and the other guy was try­ing to take credit.”

The scene where he almost took it all off.
“I felt pretty goofy step­ping out into the sun­light in front of 2,000 peo­ple in a town square, rip­ping my clothes off. I was essen­tially doing a striptease. But here’s the irony, it was also one of the moments where I’ve really felt clos­est to people’s emo­tional attach­ment to Edward. There were so many extras in that scene who were Twi­light fans who had flown in just to be a part of it. It was a moment where I’ve felt the whole weight of antic­i­pa­tion, and I guess respon­si­bil­ity as well, of being Edward, for all the peo­ple who were kind of so obsessed with the sto­ries. It was quite uplift­ing and it was also very nerve-wracking.”

Going head-to-head with Tay­lor Laut­ner.
“I didn’t see Tay­lor until just a lit­tle bit before we started shoot­ing. I had the same reac­tion as every­body else. It’s like, ‘Jeez, now I have to go to the gym.’ Look­ing at Taylor’s mar­tial arts videos from when he was nine, I wouldn’t really want to fight him for real unless maybe I had some kind of weapon. But in the story as it’s writ­ten, I think it’s actu­ally a fact that Edward would win over Jacob. So I guess I can hold onto that for my ego.”

The good news (and the bad) about becom­ing famous.
“It’s a scary sit­u­a­tion to be in, in a lot of ways. You really have to ques­tion your­self a lot more. Before Twi­light, I did any movie that I could and I tried to make the best of it after­wards. But now you’re expected to come and pro­vide, not only eco­nomic via­bil­ity at the box office, but also a smash­ing per­for­mance as well. When no one’s watch­ing your movies and you get a part, you can do what­ever the hell you want. I don’t have that lux­ury any­more.“

What he has in com­mon with Edward.
“I guess stub­born­ness in some ways about some things. Edward is pretty self-righteous, and I guess I am too. I get quite obses­sive about things and pos­ses­sive as well. I have very spe­cific ideas about how I want to do my work and how I want to be per­ceived, to the point of ridicu­lous­ness some­times. I don’t lis­ten to any­one else. That’s why I don’t have a pub­li­cist. I can’t stand it if some­one is try­ing to tell me to do some­thing, even if it’s prob­a­bly a mis­take some­times. I’m like a con­trol freak about it. I’ve never really strug­gled with any­thing until recently. I’ve got to stop being so self-depreciating because peo­ple are start­ing to believe it. Like, ‘That guy is an idiot.’”

by Jeanne Wolf

parade.com via thinking of rob
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour Parade.com - 17.11.09   Jeu 19 Nov - 22:46

C'est une reprise de la conférence de presse à L.A.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com

[Web] Interview pour Parade.com - 17.11.09
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1